14-20 Tempo Road, Enniskillen, BT74 6HR, United Kingdom
Booking.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

More about Westville Hotel

Modern, up to date,not too large to care.

by TripAdvisor Member joe1957

On approach it looks very nice and clean, a bit out of place on a main road locaton, this hotel would not look out of place on a long gravel drive in a country estate.On arrivel to the hotel the car park is a tad difficult to work out as the signage on approach is not clear enough,one road into the car park and same road out, but the car park is large and a big portion under cover, well lit and plenty of cctv coverage, No rear enterance to reception, a wee bit of a walk to the front of the hotel.Reception is bright and welcoming, with a warm feel.Reception had only one staff mamber on duty, but she was well organized and had all our details and room sorted out in a very short time, she had time to inform us of the hotel faciltys, resturant times etc, even though she was busy with the phone,There is a lift in the reception area and a grand sweeping modern stairway to all floors and rooms
The room we had was a standard room, but it was large and very well appointed,decorated with style and immaculate clean( i have stayed in a lot of hotels and this room ranks in the top five).No tea/ coffee in the room, but this was pointed out to us by reception who offered us comlementry tea/coffee in the WV bar.
We had a fine bar meal in the WV bar and service was polite and well manored and chatty. Later that night we went to the bar for a night cap and a birthday party was in full swing, even though the staff were busy we got served quick, again staff polite well trainned and with humour too!!
Ordered breakfast in our room, but it was cold and no tea arrived, this might be my fault as i might not have ticked the box for tea!
Checkout was swift and no rush.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone, well worth the stay,
Just one foot note, while walking me to say that they had found my wifes neckless in the room, she was not aware that it was missing, it was returned later that day, Mr Joe McCullough

LOVED IT !

by TripAdvisor Member ROSECRAIG

My husband and I were booked into the hotel for a business trip. We loved it. We normally like more traditional places but Westville was modern but still very cosy and friendly. I disagree with another reviewer about the breakfast. There were yoghurts and fruit available when we were there. The meal in the bar was excellent as was the full Irish breakfast - if a little large for me anyway. Our only disappointment was the lack of a kettle in the room - they provide complimentary tea/coffee on demand but its not quite the same as being able to make it as often as you want it. The staff are great especially Samantha the receptionist who made us feel very welcome and was never too busy to talk to us whenever we passed reception. Would love to go back for pleasure next time to explore the area and would definitely stay at Westville.

Pleasant stay at the Westville

by TripAdvisor Member Galway_Lady

I chose the hotel based on the reviews here and had a pleasant one night stay there. I has a nicely appointed room at the front of the hotel. The receptionist who welcomed me (Tamsin) was pleasant and helpful-as indeed were all staff that I met during my short stay. I tried the bar food and it was good. The breakfast is good also.

A beautiful hotel with superb staff

by TripAdvisor Member synergy74

We organised a birthday party for a family member at this hotel. From start to finish we were treated like royalty. Our event was superbly managed and nothing was too much trouble for the staff team. The food was fantastic - everybody commented and is still talking about it.
Our family and many members of our extended family also stayed in the hotel and we were very impressed with our rooms. All were beautifully decorated, comfortable and scrupulously clean. Despite a very late night and plenty of sore heads, breakfast was also thoroughly enjoyed by everyone. The Ulster fry was delicious and just what we needed.
From check-in to check-out, all members of our party were treated with friendliness and genuine helpfulness by the staff. We cannot recommend them and the hotel highly enough, both as a place to stay and as a venue for an event.. We will be making many return visits. Andrew & Dawn

Lovely modern hotel with attentive staff

by TripAdvisor Member NuttySeed

Found the staff very friendly and helpful. Our room was larger than expected, very comfortable with an enourmous bed. Bathroom was very smart. Quiet room, view out window not the best but the hotel is located near the centre. Breakfast a good fare and if you like your coffee ask for americano, latte etc otherwise you get instant! Mentioned this to hotel so hopefully they will provide 'proper' coffee. Dinner was lovely, not an overly extensive menu but tasty and restaurant decor was attractive. You can also see into the kitchen.

What a little gem!

by TripAdvisor Member marylambDublini

I have an interior design project which I had to finish and decided I would try a hotel in the city as opposed to the larger ones outside in the country. What a surprise awaited me. The staff were exceptional and obliging. The room was modern and had all the amenities one could want. As a solo traveler they were willing to provide room service and cater to my desire for rest and privacy.This hotel provides exceptional value for money, especially on their package deals. No hesitation on recommending it to anyone.

ONE OF THE BEST

by TripAdvisor Member beachrides

Beautiful lobby and Tamsen, the desk clerk, was friendly, attentive & very knowledgable. The room and bed were huge and the decor was superb. The bath well appointed as well as a decorators dream. 24 hr. free coffee and tea by calling desk, and no tip is expected. Breakfast was cooked to order, ample and delicious. A place one dreams of staying and are completely taken by suprise when they find it by chance. Would very highly recommend it to anyone, would even suggest going out of ones way to visit Enniskillen for the experience and for the opportunity to stay at the Westville. Stayed on Thursday, May 7, 2009.
J & K Thomas, Fresno, CA

Run the shower for 20 mins first

by TripAdvisor Member ellie64

my titel may distract from my stay, but in fact it is my only complaint about the westville. hubby and i booked in on an impromptu visit and bar the fact that it took a while for the water to heat up we hadn't got one complaint. it was right in the town centre, tescos was within easy walking distance for forgotten essentials or late nite munchies, and the bed was as comfortable as any we had used before. the bathroom was gorgeous - no bath, no shower, a spacious wet room fully equipped for disabled access with low sink and emergency pull cord, and plenty of room for two!!! and i know there was no kettle but if we had been making our own tea, we would have run out of tea bags, so complimentary tea/coffee just by ringing reception meant we could have a cuppa 24/7. breakfast had all you could want and the bar was lovely and relaxing for the evening. really really enjoyed it. didn't have dinner in it thought would recommend cafe merlot in blakes in the hollow - you really would be hard pressed to find nicer - can still taste it and cant wait to go back. would never have thought staying in enniskillen would have been so good!!!!

brilliant

by TripAdvisor Member ardmore27

Got this hotel on the net and we were very pleased with it .
The hotel is in the centre of town and close to all shopping etc.The rates are very reasonable(we stayed at the w/end) As stated above our overall expierience at the hotel was excellent and we will be back

Great Stay at this Hotel.

by TripAdvisor Member Livewire41

My wife and I stayed for a few days at the beginning of June. We have stayed in Enniskillen before but out of all the places to stay in Enniskillen we couldn't have asked for a better situated hotel. It's in the heart of the town within walking distant of shopping, touristy sites and river cruises.We recieved a friendly welcome upon arrival and the staff were very attentive,helpful and created an informal, friendly atmosphere with impeccable manners and courteous throughout our short stay. Everything about our room was wonderful, the furniture, cleaniness and the hugh bed.(Well designed). The meals were amazing in The Terrace or WV Bar,no short measures when it came to the food. My wife who is Coeliac was well catered for and the staff were well up to date on her food requirements.
If ever in Enniskillen again we would not hesitate to stay at the Westville Hotel.

Comments