Langrish House

balhannah's Profile Photo

Excellent accommodation!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 8, 2011

Three star Langrish House I chose as it was my Husband's birthday, and I wanted to stay some where nice! It is situated on 14 acres, and you are allowed to go walking on the property.

Driving along the English country lane, we were wondering where we were going! No problem, not far in, I recognized the House from photo's I had seen, and it was just as good as the photo's.
We were given a room upstairs, but on asking if a downstairs room was available, we were given one there.

There are 13 bedrooms all ensuite and individually decorated with beautiful views over the grounds.
Our room was large and lovely, furnished to the style of the period of the house. It did have all the modern facilities including ensuite, television, central heating and tea and coffee making facilities.
Views were nice from the window.
Out the front, was a round drive-way, plus lawn and garden where we could have silver service tea or coffee.
The House, does have a Restaurant for fine dining.
Our accommodation came with Breakfast included. We could choose from the Menu, and we both chose the full English Breakfast, an enormous meal and delicious!

Everything was nice here, no complaints and we would definitely return again.

Directions: http://www.bing.com/maps/?where1=GU321RN,GB&lvl=15&FORM=MMREDR

• Room Service
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed

Petersfield Travel Forum

Need advice about Petersfield, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Petersfield and ask our Answer Gurus.

Petersfield Travel Guide