Days Inn Abington M74

uglyscot's Profile Photo

convenient and comfortable

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 3, 2011

This hotel is part of the Abington services on the A74. My daughter and I were on our way to London with her two children . It was the Bank Holiday weekend, and we had been diverted by visiting Loch Ness, and had set off rather late. The weather was abysmal with heavy rain .
By 11.30 pm we were getting tired,so decided to start looking for anywhere to lay our heads.
When I enquired, I was told there was no room. I told the manager we had two children , already asleep in the car. he hummed and hawed and eventually said he could reshuffle, and let us have a room with a double bed and a sofa bed. That was great. My daughter and her children took the bed, and I had the sofa.
There was a Tv and tea-making facilities, towels and a hair dryer, but only liquid hand soap- none of the usual free toiletries provided.
We paid £59.99 or the room.

Unique Quality: The views were pleasant, and I could not fault the manager for his attempts to accommodate us at that late hour on a busy holiday weekend.

Nearby Days Inn Abington M74

Days Inn Abington M74

• Abington Days Inn
  • Days Inn Abington M74 Hotel Abington

Address: Welcome Break Service Area J13, M74, Abington, ML12 6RG, United Kingdom

Amenities at Days Inn Abington M74

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Abington Travel Forum

Need advice about Abington, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Abington and ask our Answer Gurus.

Abington Travel Guide