Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
An excellent hotel in an excellent location
I return to this hotel quite regularly as it is not far from Edinburgh but a thousand miles away from the city lifestyle.
Excellent Hotel (Going through Refurbishment until the end of April 2008) with the choice of double rooms, a family room or self contained flat & Cottage. The hotel is also about to open an Italian Deli providing Fresh Pasta, Olive Oils, Olive and other Italian Produce (to the Restaurant and the Public)
The owners Nick & Simona are thoroughly welcoming and the breakfast, served by Martin, is not to be missed.
Great Atmosphere, Great Location, Great Staff, Great Establishment - I cannot wait to go back (after the refurb is complete)
I have stayed at the hotel during the Refurb purely because of the above reasons
Unique Quality: Olde Worlde Service in the Restaurant and Bar.
Directions: Right in the Centre by The Water Fountain.
Falkland is not that big - head for the Palace and you cannot miss it
Popular Hotels in Falkland
24 High Street, Falkland
High St, Falkland
Explore the World
- Wyndham Garden Bakersfield
- Holiday Inn Woking (Victoria Way Woking Surrey GU21 1EW)
- Wyndham Garden Hotel Overland Park
- Camping Delfino D' Oro Pubital Resort
- Hotel Riviera
- Comfort Inn And Suites Canton
- Cititel Express
- Grand Hotel Saigon
- Fregatten Hotel
- Manohra Hotel Bangkok
- Best Western Yosemite Gateway Inn
- Doubletree Hotel Boise Riverside
- Three Corners Rihana Resort
- Chateau Inn by Piccadilly Inn Fresno