Value Score Poor Value
Good For Families
4 Star by the Beach
The Patio Hotel is a 4 star hotel which is part of a modern redevelopment in the links/beach area, about 10 minutes' walk from the city centre.
Facilities are what you would expect from a hotel of this quality: good size room, satellite TV, internet access (you can pay for 24 hours wifi, or there are a couple of free terminals in reception), tea-making facilities (with biscuits) etc. We seem to have been upgraded, so had fluffy bathrobes and chocolates.
Breakfast is a good quality buffet, although the croissants were a little on the chewy side. I didn't eat in the restaurant, but did attend a formal dinner at the hotel, which was not bad at all.
Unique Quality: Good views of the sea and the amusement park.
There is a swimming pool and spa, but I didn't try them.
Directions: Beach area
Popular Hotels in Aberdeen
6 Union Grove, Aberdeen, Aberdeen
96 Rosemount Viaduct, Aberdeen, Aberdeen
54 Kings Gate, Aberdeen, Aberdeen
Souterhead Road, Aberdeen
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Lake Buena Vista
- Hampton Inn Atlantic City-Bayside
- Merlin Inn Resort Cameron Highlands
- Hotel Veniz
- Salybia Nature Resort & Spa
- Medina Grand Sydney
- Eurotel Makati Hotel
- La Quinta Inn New Orleans Bullard
- Liki Tiki Village
- Comfort Inn Mission Bay SeaWorld Area
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel & Yacht Club
- Eden Resort & Spa
- Santa Grand Hotel - West Coast