Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Families
Nice Place with Interesting History
I didn't stay there, but we had dinner in the hotel, and I liked it a lot.
I hope I will have a chance to stay there for a couple of nights in the future. The place's history is quite interesting.
Unique Quality: There's a real fireplace in the hall on the ground floor.
It's funny to look through some wedding albums, the place is quite popular for weddings.
Popular Hotels in Aberdeen
96 Rosemount Viaduct, Aberdeen, Aberdeen
54 Kings Gate, Aberdeen, Aberdeen
Souterhead Road, Aberdeen
Garthdee Road, Cults, Aberdeen, Aberdeen
Explore the World
- The Lake Hotel Tagaytay
- Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa
- Thunderbird Resort Hotel
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel
- Hotel Zagarella & Sea Palace
- Holiday Inn Brussels City Centre
- Hotel Rey Juan Carlos I
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City
- SUPER 8 MOTEL - LOS ANGELES/CULVER CITY AREA
- Hotel Bayern
- Sunterra Villas De Santa Fe
- Sonoran Spa Resort at Sandy Beach
- Omni La Mansion Del Rio
- Hotel Monteleone