Value Score Poor Value
Good For Families
Nice Place with Interesting History
I didn't stay there, but we had dinner in the hotel, and I liked it a lot.
I hope I will have a chance to stay there for a couple of nights in the future. The place's history is quite interesting.
Unique Quality: There's a real fireplace in the hall on the ground floor.
It's funny to look through some wedding albums, the place is quite popular for weddings.
Popular Hotels in Aberdeen
6 Union Grove, Aberdeen, Aberdeen
96 Rosemount Viaduct, Aberdeen, Aberdeen
54 Kings Gate, Aberdeen, Aberdeen
Souterhead Road, Aberdeen
Explore the World
- The Lake Hotel Tagaytay
- Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa
- Thunderbird Resort Hotel
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel
- Hotel Zagarella & Sea Palace
- Holiday Inn Brussels City Centre
- Hotel Rey Juan Carlos I
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City
- SUPER 8 MOTEL - LOS ANGELES/CULVER CITY AREA
- Hotel Bayern
- Sunterra Villas De Santa Fe
- Sonoran Spa Resort at Sandy Beach
- Omni La Mansion Del Rio
- Hotel Monteleone