Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Stayed here overnight in 2004. Typical budget chain hotel set up. Basic, but clean and comfortable.
Street outside was busy, but the noise did not trouble us.
Location is very good - just 100m to the east end of Union Street (the city's main street).
Permier Inn now has 4 sites in/around the city. The others are in the suburbs or outside the city, which may be an advantage or disadvantage depending on your plans.
Unique Quality: Reliable brand.
Directions: Close to Union Street. Turn left onto King Street at the east end of Union Street, and West North Street is about 100m away. You go left at the 1st set of lights.
Popular Hotels in Aberdeen
96 Rosemount Viaduct, Aberdeen, Aberdeen
54 Kings Gate, Aberdeen, Aberdeen
Souterhead Road, Aberdeen
10-14 Union Terrace, Aberdeen, Aberdeen
Explore the World
- Hotel California
- Best Western Potomac View
- Hotel Seabreeze
- Radisson Hotel And Suites Fallsview
- Holiday Inn Express BAY CITY, TX
- Holiday Inn Express GRANBURY, TX
- Hotel 17
- Best Western Monarch Resort
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh North
- Somerset Olympia Makati
- The Lodge At Sawmill Creek Resort
- The Chedi Muscat
- Hotel Peninsula
- Blue Marine Resort & Spa Phuket