Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Great Value!
Good For Families
Of the 3 hotels I stayed at in my business travels to Aberdeen - this was the most average. Its in a joint commercial and residential area and has views of nothing really. You need a taxi to the city, restaurants, anything really. My room was nice and quiet. The bed was fine. This is a reasonable business conference hotel and that's about it. Boring.
They have a tired looking gym and and pool. I chose it because of the facilities. It did the job and that was it. I stayed here 2 nights and took a taxi each night to actually see Aberdeen.
I did have a very good walk around the area and there was not much to see or do.
If you are stuck here for business, its fine. Otherwise go somewhere where there is some action.
* Gym and pool (don't get excited)
* Restaurant and bar
* Expensive Wi-Fi
* Iron (no steam), small board and trouser press
* Coffee/Tea facilities
* Free parking
Popular Hotels in Aberdeen
6 Union Grove, Aberdeen, Aberdeen
96 Rosemount Viaduct, Aberdeen, Aberdeen
54 Kings Gate, Aberdeen, Aberdeen
Souterhead Road, Aberdeen
Explore the World
- The Villas of Grand Cypress
- Atrium Resort & Spa by Festiva Resorts
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Hilton Suites Toronto/Markham Conference Centre & Spa
- Sandpiper Inn
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort And Spa
- Hilton Dunkeld House
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn & Suites Lemoore
- Villa Tropical
- Rolla Residence
- The Ritz-Carlton San Francisco
- Westin Kierland Villas
- Great Southern Shannon Airport
- Tropical Herbal Spa & Resort