Value Score Poor Value
Good For Couples
Week in Fort William
We stayed in Room 47 at the end of May. One light didn't work, another flickered irritatingly, the kettle didn't work either. The beds were comfortable and clean.
The toilet tended to splash on flushing and the bathroom door could not be locked (no metal plate had ever been fitted in the frame!). No bath
Television picture was bad and sometimes nothing, completely blank.
The food was generally very good, although the chicken should be avoided.
The barman came over as quite unfriendly, very few 'please' and 'thank yous', if ever.
All other staff were very helpful and tried to fix any problems.
Despite these minor problems, we would happily stay at this hotel again.
Popular Hotels in Fort William
Union Road, Fort William
Achintore Rd, Fort William
Creag Dhu, Onich, Fort William
Fraser Square, Fort William
Explore the World
- Hampton Inn Manchester (I-24 & Hwy 53, Exit #110.)
- Lazy Bear Inn
- Quarterpath Inn
- The Grand Hotel Sharm el Sheikh
- Le Grandeur Palm Resort Johor
- Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Ciragan Palace Hotel Kempinski
- Java Hotel
- Golden Straits Villas Beach Resort
- Falstaff Hotel Canterbury
- Grande Villas At World Golf Village
- Palia La Roca Hotel-Club
- Radisson Kingsley Hotel (39475 WOODWARD AVE.)
- Beach House Golf & Racquet Club