Highland Hotel - Strathpeffer

Booking.com LateRooms.com

A Good Hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 30, 2013

We stayed 7 days on a Shearings holiday. Food was good, with good menue, but I would have liked slightly larger portions, although most people would have been happy. Staff very friendly & helpful. Lift only holds four & is slow so it's quicker to use stairs, unless you really need to use the lift. Rooms clean but our carpet had some old stains & skirting with chipped paint, but I understand that rooms are gradually being redecorated. The beds were very comfortable. Entertainment most nights.

Unique Quality: The views were good even though we were on the less picturesque side of the hotel.

throttlebender Jul 28, 2013 at 3:50 AM

We stayed 7 days on Shearings holiday. Food was good, but I would have liked slightly larger portions, although most people would have been happy. Staff very friendly & helpful. Lift only holds four & is slow so it's quicker to use stairs. Rooms clean but our carpet had some old stains & skirting with chipped paint, but I understand that rooms are gradually being redecorated. Entertainment most nights.

Nearby Highland Hotel - Strathpeffer

• Restaurant
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Bar / Lounge

Strathpeffer Travel Forum

Need advice about Strathpeffer, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Strathpeffer and ask our Answer Gurus.

Strathpeffer Travel Guide