Blacket Garden Flat

Edinburgh

More about Blacket Garden Flat

A cosy, welcoming Spot

by TripAdvisor Member WWDPerth

Just home after a four day stay with Isobel and Jimmy.
We were made welcome immediately upon arrival and that attitude remained throughout our stay. All of the positives mentioned in previous reviews were confirmed.
Isobel's guidance on buses and sites was excellent. The large room and all the extras made for a comfortable and enjoyable visit. Both the presentation and the quality of the breakfasts was of a high standard.
We will certainly recommend Blacket Garden Flat to our friends. All being well, we will return.
Yes, Isobel, we did go to Paisley !

Enchanted at Blacket Garden

The Blacket Garden Flat was a magical place to stay. The room was gorgeous and the breakfasts were delightful. Isobel and Jas were welcoming and helpful hosts for our first exploration of Scotland. We hope to return.

Unforgettable

by TripAdvisor Member usout

Isobel & Jas opened their home to us as if we were long lost friends. We were awed by our introduction to Edinburgh & Scottish hospitality through our sojourn at Blacket Garden Flat. We nested in the lap of luxury whether sipping fine ale in their magical garden, dining at their elegant breakfast table, or lounging in our stunning suite. And how could we fail to mention Jas' joyful grand entrance each morning? Find your way to their garden gate for a rare treat in old world hospitality.

Had a wonderful time

by TripAdvisor Member Tamamata

We stayed 2 nights from 5th till 7th July and had a wonderful time there. Isobel and Jan's warm welcome and hospitality enabled us to feel very comfortable and I was very pleased that My mother, my aunt and my friend who had flown over from Japan enjoyed their stay at Edinburgh.

A wonderful place to stay

Blacket garden - Isobel & Jas - are very serviceminded!
From the first moment, we felt very welcomed and special treated.
The room was fantastic with big comfortable beds and the house was situated in a nice and quiet area.
We will certainly recommend this place!!

Recommended

I stopped at the Blacket Garden Flat in Edinburgh. It is situated in a quite area. The room was lovely, everything you need in there. Myself and my girlfriend were welcomed straight away by Isobel. Isobel was lovely and very helpful. It was a great weekend and made better by our stay at the Blacket Garden Flat. I recommend it, and will be staying there again.

Beautiful!

I was amazed at how beautiful the super-king-size suite was when I arrived. For the price that you pay to stay there, you get so much! It was wonderful, complete with en-suite shower room (although it's a bit of a task to work out the shower!), mini-fridge (how thoughtful!), CD Player and CDs, colour television and beautiful furnishings.

It feels like you're coming home - the room is decorated beautifully with a marine theme, it's luxurious and welcomming.

Isobel is a very thoughtful host, as shown by the fruit juice, milk and water put in the mini-fridge; the wonderful tea-making facilities; the little bowl of sweets next to the bed.

It truely was wonderful, I'd love to return.

Its all true!!

by TripAdvisor Member rulebritannia

Just returned from a two night stay at Blacket Garden Flat. All the reviews I had read before my visit were so accurate - wonderful hosts, lovely accommodation in an ideal setting both make for a very enjoyable stay. Isobel and Jaz certainly know their market and should be very pleased with the standard of accommodation they provide. Their local knowledge of the area is such a help and you leave feeling you can't wait to go back again!

Excellent stay

by TripAdvisor Member mickeytheone

we stayed here for 3 nights during the Festival. Jas and Isobel are fabulous "hosts", warm and very ready to offer advice on the area and facilities. The room was excellent and we thoroughly recommend this B&B.

excellent

we had a great 3 days in edinburgh to see the tattoo. Isobel is an excellent hostess and nothing is too much trouble, from the loan of an umbrella to seeing us off at 4.30 am. The food is superb and facilities very good we will be back.

Comments