Value Score No Data
Good For Business
50 GBP for 2 rooms in the centre of Edinburgh will not happen :-( For that location & price, the best option would be a hostel offering single-occupancy rooms (ensuite). Check www.hostelworld.com
However there is a decent B&B just on the eastern fringe of the city (at the start of A1 route from the Capital), with a bus running outside the B&B to the centre in about 5 minutes.
Name is Drumorne Guest House, www.drumorneguesthouse.co.uk
Unique Quality: Owner-manager runs this place, and his daughter helps out with the meals.
Decent amount of reading material available.
Offers rooms as well as apartments with a maximum capacity for 6 people.
Directions: East of the city centre, 10 minutes walk to hollyrood Park. Bus from front of premises to the centre takes 5 minutes.
Popular Hotels in Edinburgh
1 Princes St, Edinburgh
Priestfield Road, Edinburgh
14 - 16 Marchhall Crescent, Edinburgh
7 Rothesay Terrace, Edinburgh
Explore the World
- The Elysian Boutique Villa Hotel
- Tropics Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
- InterContinental Asiana Saigon Residences
- Britannia Bosworth Hall Hotel
- Rayfont Shanghai Xuhui Hotel
- Clarion Hotel Peabody Court
- Howard Johnson Hotel Halifax
- Le Prieure
- Dragon Inn Chinatown
- Hotel Europark
- Outrigger Royal Sea Cliff Kailua-Kona
- Les Studios Hotel
- Road Lodge Cape Town N1 City