Value Score No Data
Good For Families
The facts about Dakota hotel,Eurocentral..
The Dakota hotel at Eurocentral,Lanarkshire.is just of the A8/M8 motorway.
The reason they refer to it as Dakota Glasgow is because the city boundary is just 5 miles to the west and the city centre is about 12 miles west.The capital city of Edinburgh is infact 33 miles east(thats the city centre.So there for Eurocentral is not halfway between the two cities its much closer to Glasgow but Edinburgh isent far ethier.The Hotel has a Motherwell postcode but Motherwell itself is about 5 miles away too.The hotel is in a good location if yu have a car which you will almost surley have if you visit it,15_20 mintes from Glasgow city centre
40_50 mintes from Ednburgh city centre.Both city airports are around a half hour drive and prestwick is within an hour.Motherwell,Bellshill,Coatbridge and Airdrie are all within 10_15 minutes drive.So where is Eurocentral..its an industrial/buisness park and frieght centre to the east of the city of Glasgow in the county of North Lanarkshire.
Unique Quality: Not a beauty spot as such but a nice modern hotel that has the feel of a city centre hotel.
Directions: just of the a8/m8 at Eurocentral junction.
Popular Hotels in Glasgow
1 Devonshire Gardens, Glasgow
44 W George St, Glasgow
11 Sherbrooke Avenue, Glasgow
301 Argyle Street, Glasgow
Explore the World
- Delta Hotel Palma de Mallorca
- Al-Hijaz Motel
- Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh
- MARITIM HOTEL GRAND AZUR MARMARIS
- Ibis Roma Magliana
- SUPER 8 MOTEL - FARIBAULT
- Four Points By Sheraton Harrisburg
- Microtel Inn & Suites Hotel
- International Inn home of Cuddle & Bubble
- Coco Beach Resort
- Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa - Al Aqah Beach
- Marriott's Fort Lauderdale Beachplace Towers
- Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation - Myrtle Beach
- La Torretta Del Lago Resort and Spa