The Stanwell Hotel

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 264 reviews
Travelocity Hotels.com
Paolomusc's Profile Photo

OK provided you don't want WiFi

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 13, 2015

I stayed here overnight while waiting to collect someone coming into London Heathrow Airport the next day. Its a super location and the hotel is very modern and spotlessly clean. The rooms are equally as clean and comfortable with all the expected facilities. Mine overlooked a pleasant garden and patio seating area. The dining room was excellent. I had dinner there and chose the three course meal. Sadly, although it stated a FREE bottle of house wine was available with every three course meal, no one seemed to know of this and I had to show them the statement. Then there was confusion as to what was the house wine. I settled for a bottle of rose. After all that though, the wine and the meal was superb. The hotel has FREE parking which is unusual for a Heathrow hotel as they all charge now, which really annoys me. Breakfast was super and a very comical waiter supplied the fun. Now as to the WiFi, on check-in I was given a slip with the password on it. I tried several times during my stay, but I could never get the login page, despite being told that I was connected. I had planned to track the incoming flight, but had to wait till I got to the airport for this. I complained and was asked 'Oh couldn't you get connected then' which led me to believe she had been asked that before. SO, a great hotel, superb location, but if you are planning to do any internet business choose another hotel.

Nearby The Stanwell Hotel

• Room Service
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Stanwell Travel Forum

Need advice about Stanwell, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Stanwell and ask our Answer Gurus.

Stanwell Travel Guide