Castle Upton Estate, Templepatrick null

Hilton Templepatrick Hotel & Country Club
Expedia.com Booking.com Hilton.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Great place to relax and unwind

Hotel was great
    Rooms were very spacious with lovely big beds and soft duvets. Only thing was there was no airconditioning which I know Northern Ireland doesn't need that much but on the 1-2 days a year it is really warm air con would have been great. Had to sleep with the windows open which was great for my hay fever.

Went on one of their 2 nights B&B and 1 dinner weekend deal.
    Their breakfast is lovely, buffet with all hot and cold things you want.
    Dinner is lovely too although the information in our room said the restaurant closed at 9.30 we went down the first night at 9.15 and it was already closed (but they served us as we were residents) and then when we went down the second night at 8.45 it still seemed as if they were having to specialy accommodate us. So my advice - go to dinner early

Gym, pool, sauna and steam room are great although I will say the Jacuzzi wasn't like a proper hot tub. It was an extension of the pool so the water was quite cold and it was more like a bubbly pool.
    They have tennis courts which were always empty and free to hire and equipment free to hire if you are residents of the hotel so I would advise you to do that if you are interested.
    If you are looking to book in any beauty treatments I would say ring the hotel early and book it befor eyou go as they were always booked up when we were there

The staff were always really accommodating and friendly, the surroundings are beautiful and on a nice day you can sit outside and spend a relaxing hour having a drink and enjoying it all.

All in all a great place just out of the city where you can really relax and unwind

Unique Quality: Great views