Tlodge St Clears Carmarthen

Rank 1 of 1 hotel
in Saint Clears
Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
sourbugger's Profile Photo

As expected, but a little too near the main road

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 3, 2014

Let's face it ..it's a travelodge. If you can book far enough in advance you get a great deal, especially if you are after a family room. I think I paid around 35 pounds, which I think represents excellent value for money.

I think that the 3rd and 4th beds are wonderful, because they are proper beds. Many a hotel in the UK sell you a family room and simply chuck (sometimes literally) a sofa bed into the room. Kids might complain, but when you have a semi-ill child who needs to spend a night with his / her mother then poor old dad is relegated to bed no 3 or 4 - and I WANT A NIGHT'S SLEEP !! Am I labouring this point ?

Only real critcism is that if you leave a window open at night (no a/c - this is Wales !) the main road can be quite noisy at seven in the morning.

Nearby Tlodge St Clears Carmarthen

Tlodge St Clears Carmarthen

• Travelodge Carmarthen
  • Travel Lodge Carmarthen
  • Carmarthen Travelodge
  • Carmarthen Travel Lodge
  • Travelodge St Clears Camarthen Hotel St Clears

Address: A40 4066 Roundabout, Tenby Road, St Clears, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, SA33 4JN, United Kingdom

Amenities at Tlodge St Clears Carmarthen

• Restaurant
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed

Saint Clears Travel Forum

Need advice about Saint Clears, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Saint Clears and ask our Answer Gurus.

Saint Clears Travel Guide