10 Estate Road, Bangor, BT19 1UR, United Kingdom
Expedia.com Travelocity Booking.com

More about Hotel Clandeboye Lodge

Loved the Clandeboye Lodge Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member strathy76

This Hotel offers excellent facilities while maintaining a very friendly atmosphere that makes you feel like you are a member of the family. The Dining Room offers an excellent menu at very reasonable prices. Rooms are very well appointed and the availability of wireless internet throughout the property is an excellent feature. The location offers a quiet environment but is close to downtown Bangor and a major shopping center. This Hotel is worthy of its 4 Star rating.

A Stay to remember

by TripAdvisor Member lilly56

I would like to express my gratitude to the staff at the Clandeboye Lodge for hosting our only daughter’s wedding and reception. We had shortlisted a number of hotels for this occasion, but chose the Clandeboye Lodge due to the picturesque surroundings and recommendations from friends. It proved to be the best decision by far. Not only did it offer fantastic photo opportunities in ideal surroundings, but it was complemented by the modern yet comfortable interior.

Our stay for two evenings was made so pleasurable by the attentiveness and efficiency of the staff. Many of our guests have since emailed and sent cards to thank us for one of the nicest weddings they had attended and referred to the high level of service and fantastic meal.

Eleven of our guests had travelled from America to Northern Ireland for the first time, and have since returned to Los Angeles with the best impression of an Irish wedding that could be hoped for.

We would not hesitate to stay at the hotel again and would highly recommend the Clandeboye Lodge to any of our friends.

Thank you for making a momentous occasion even more enjoyable, and for the assistance in the organisation, making life a little less stressful!
Special thanks to Pim Dalm , Graham Smith , Gia Giovanni and all the staff at Claneboye Lodge.

Warmest Regards

Hilary and Alan Gibney, and the new Mr and Mrs Mutasim

Wondeful relaxing hotel

by TripAdvisor Member u9537503

Stayed here for two nights in May and found it a wonderful hotel. Staff were great even taking the time to look up and use your name when in the bar and restaurant.

Food was excellent both nights.

I had an executive room which was nicely sized with a lovely bed. I do agree the kettle was a strange one not really being able to fill from the sink tap.

I would definitely recommend a stay here.

Peace!

by TripAdvisor Member PhilNorthernIreland

An oasis of peace and tranquility between Belfast and Bangor, surrounded by country-side, trees , fields, birds and farm animals. Close to a golf course and close to the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum at Cultra. Superb executive room(316), everything you expect in a quality establishment. Excellent full Irish breakfast.

Wedding night!!!

by TripAdvisor Member NorthernIrishGirl

I stayed here on the night of the 15th July 06. I will keep this short in saying that I have nothing but praise for this hotel. They obviously treated us very well, being our wedding night, but our guests who were staying thought the hotel was great.

I have also eaten in the hotel restaurant on occasions. It isn't well supported in the area but the food is brilliant.

Super Hotel, Great Rooms

by TripAdvisor Member Rogk79

I stayed at this hotel for a wedding and when I first entered my room, which was an executive room I thought Wow it really was a super room, LCD TV Huge Bed nice comfy chairs it was the most most comfortable hotel room I'd ever stayed in. The bathroom had a bath and shower which was good.

Only thing I didn't like was the price of drink which was on the steep side but I guess its normal for a hotel a vodka and redbull was £5.50 which I thought was very dear it turned out the red bull was £3.20 which to be honest I think is a disgrace.

But to sum up the wedding was great and the hotel is great I would def stay here again and would even have my own wedding at the Clandeboye it really is super.

Excellent rooms & great service!

by TripAdvisor Member Barleylodge

This stay confirmed some of the good reviews we had read about the Clandeboye Hotel.

From arrival to departure the personal service really set this hotel apart from many of the larger corporate chains we have stayed at.

Room looked recently refurbished and was a good size (loved the coffee maker!)

Nice country setting and not too far from Belfast airport and centre.

Would recommend and will look to stay again when back in this neck of the woods

Engagement Weekend

by TripAdvisor Member cp4eva

Very nice Hotel. Room was very nice and clean. Food in the Restaurant was good but very, very, very small portions. Not much entertainment in the bar. Good hotel for a quiet weekend, but if you're looking for a livelier time stay in Belfast City.

Great long-weekend stay!

by TripAdvisor Member ringshemmen

We are a Dutch couple from Monnickendam in Noord-Holland, and had a great weekend, superb room, good meals and excellent service!
Staff were very kind and helpful.
Recommended for a nice stay in the beautiful surroundings of Belfast and Bangor.

Christmas Special

by TripAdvisor Member RichardBrown

We stayed at the hotel as a treat after spending our staff christmas party there. The dinner party was great fun, with a wonderful atmosphere, great food and great music and craic afterwards.

We found the room to be in excellent order, and particularily the new bathroom and showers - very powerful!

Keep up the good work!

The Bible GardenThe Bible Garden

A very tasty mixed grillA very tasty mixed grill

The Old Glan (YR HEN GLAN), Bangor, GwyneddThe Old Glan (YR HEN GLAN), Bangor, Gwynedd

Varsity BangorVarsity Bangor