Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Rooms are Comfortable especially the Refurbished ones. The site lacks a Pub (although you can buy bottles from the Little Chef) Although whole place would be a lot better with a Pub Restaurant like the Premier Travelodge site has.
Although there is a bus into Bangor (66) every hour it does not run after 17:30 and so a car really is a must as it costs about £8 in a Taxi to or from Bangor (more after Midnight),
Downstairs there is a small shop which sells maps, postcards, toys, sandwhiches, drinks etc.
A Little chef restaurant and a Burger king.
The rooms cost From £19 if you bookmore than 21 days in advance so for that price you can not really complain.
Popular Hotels in Bangor
10 Estate Road, Bangor
Menai Business Park, Bangor
1 High Street, Bangor
2 Upper Garth Rd, Bangor
Explore the World
- Patong Paragon Hotel
- Jesse H. Jones Rotary House International
- Radisson Hotel & Suites London
- Mercure Noordzee Hotel
- The Wembley Plaza London
- Ambassador Hotel Bangkok
- Howard Johnson Express Inn - Tigard
- Atrium Resort & Spa by Festiva Resorts
- Best Western Park Place Inn - Mini Suites
- Ocean Creek Resort
- Citigate King George Square Brisbane
- Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa