The Liverpool Arms Hotel
Castle Street, Beaumaris, LL58 8BA, United Kingdom
- Very Good
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 511
Nautical Hotel theme
If you like nautical memorabilia you will like the Liverpool Arms. Despite is historical associations with the sea it has had a complete modern makeover. The bar serves traditional real ales.
This fourteen bedroom hotel, including one with a four poster bed, is just 150 yards from the sea and close to all the town's facilities and visitor attactions.
Unique Quality: The restaurant serves lunches and evening meals:
For 5.95 each for two course lunch we ordered:
Him: Sausages with creamy mashed potatoes & delicious
home-made onion gravy
Me: Creamy Mushroom Stroganoff with button mushrooms in a creamy sauce with paprika,
dijon mustard and brandy - served with Basmati rice
Excellent standard for the price we paid.
Evening meal prices are about 12-15 for the main courses, featuring steaks, chicken and lamb, as well as four vegetarian dishes.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Jurys Inn Heathrow
- Executive Suite Motor Inn Tallahassee
- Travelodge Hotel & Convention Centre - Ottawa West
- Elkes Backpacker Inner City Lodge
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
- Otter Inn
- Hotel Toscana Plaza Cali
- Lake Hotel
- Ambrosia Sarovar Portico Hotel
- Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok (Managed by Accor)
- Strand Hotel
- Giant Dragon Hotel
- Atlantis Inn
- Best Western Garden Inn
Latest Beaumaris hotel reviews
- Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Discount Hotel Rooms
- Priceline.com Book now.