Value Score No Data
Good For Families
Comfortable and Clean
I stayed in the Bella Vista Hotel for one night, we stayed in a en suite, luxury ground floor king size room, facing the front of the building. The room was large with two chairs and a coffee table, large wardrobe, dressing table, flat screen TV, tea/coffee/hot chocolate making facilities plus biscuits and two bottles of mineral water.
There was also a large telescope to take in the views of the bay.
The en suite had a nice large walk in shower, toilet, wash hand basin and toiletries plus large towels, but NO hair dryer. The room had a safe and shoe cleaning equipment.
Unique Quality: There was an honesty bar, help your self to drinks and leave your room number for it to be added to your bill. Breakfast was taken in the Cove restaurant under the main entrance, it consisted of Bacon,Eggs, Sausages,beans,tomatoes, toast, cereal, fruit juice, tea and coffee.
Access is by a few steps into reception and more steps up to the other rooms. There are also steps down to the breakfast room, so not really suitable for wheelchair users.
Directions: Just off the North Parade, next to the Beaumont.
Popular Hotels in Llandudno
10 North Parade, Llandudno
16, Charlton Street, Llandudno
Church Walks, Llandudno
The Promenade, Llandudno
Explore the World
- Lucy Club Hotel and Casino
- Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona Hotel
- Sofitel Paris La Defense Centre Hotel
- Best Western Lakeside Resort
- Dwarika's Hotel Kathmandu
- Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel
- Sunset at the Palms All Inclusive
- Still Waters Resort Branson
- Pierre et Vacances Porte de Versailles
- Marival Residences & World Spa Puerto Vallarta
- Alexis Park Resort
- Shular Inn
- Peacock Houseboats