The Mumbles Hotels

• terry1812 profile photo terry1812
  • Reviews: 2

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Norton House: average sleep

The parking was very attractive to me but overall I thought that it was not my best stay, the restaurant was actually very good but the accommodation was less so. My sea view was only partial and obscured by trees and houses, it is worth noting that it is not on the front. For better views I would chose from the guesthouses and restaurant with rooms easily available that do have good sea views. It was a fairly reasonably priced hotel but I would have paid more to have had more comfortable and better finished rooms.

car parking which is at a premium in Mumbles

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Seniors, Family Travel, Food and Dining
  • Written May 23, 2010

• tansyrose profile photo tansyrose
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Tides Reach Guest House: Quaint and delightfull

This was delightful,fabulous view across the whole bay with clear view of Mumbles lighthouse. The furnishings were very expensive and tasteful................top notch shower room perhaps the cleanest I have stayed in. Great breakfast, all in all a great experience. We actually found this place by chance as we moved accommodation. Our first choice was really horrendous.........and we decided not to stay! When they get parking, I believe they are expanding next door.it will be perfect.

A mix of antique and quality modern furniture.like staying in someones very, very classy home

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average