Whitstable Hotels

Our Members Say

• planxty profile photo planxty
  • Reviews: 1826

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Wesley Cottage.: A perfect holiday base.

My friend and I had decided on a couple of days away at Whitstable and looked at options for accomodation. We both stay in hotels quite a lot, and whilst they have their attractions we both decided that a self-catering break might be in order. This was primarily because we both love to cook and had decided that we would make ourselves some meals from the abundant local produce available (see seperate tips for shopping).

My friend came upon this place on the Internet and we could not have made a better choice, it is simply wonderful.

Situated a svery short walk from the seafront, town centre and shops, this end terrace property is stunning. It is decorated and furnished to the highest standards, with a lovely outdoor decking area for al fresco eating, a double and a twin bedroom, well-equipped kitchen, seperate eating area and a lovely living room complete with CD player and TV. There is an ensuite bathroom in the main bedroom and another downstaris toilet. Hopefully, the photos do more justice to the place than my description.

The price quoted was for a two night, shoulder season break, but all the prices are on the website. If required this would be for four people.

It is evident that the owners have taken a lot of care over presenting this place, and I would thoroughly recommend it.

No unique qualities as such, it is just a very well equipped, homely, welcoming place to base yourself in Whitstable. Frankly, I wish it was my house!

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Family Travel
  • Written April 26, 2009
Tip Photo

Wesley Cottage, Whitstable, UK.

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful