Vanadzor Hotels

Our Members Say

• andyvanadzor profile photo andyvanadzor
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

mini hotel in Vanadzor: Vanadzor, Hotel Laguna

A cozy hotel in a quiet area of Vanadzor. In the courtyard swimming pool, garden, parking, room is very cozy and quiet, free internet access, playground, 24 hour security.

swimming pool, landscaped territory, opportunity knock into picnic territory hour security, parking, an ATM for Mastercard, Visa, Maestro ...

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Family Travel, Historical Travel, Eco-Tourism
  • Written August 30, 2011
Tip Photo

Hotel Laguna Vanadzor

• MalenaN profile photo MalenaN
  • Reviews: 4903

Natasha and Lentrush's Guesthouse

Coming to Vanadzor I had not jet made up my mind about where to stay. Should I stay at Heghine and Ashot's Guesthouse, said to be well-established with a big breakfast, or should I stay at Natasha and Lentrush's Guesthouse where English was spoken. Both guesthouses are on the same street and as I arrived the children outside Natasha and Lentush's Guesthouse ran in and called their mother. As they already ha announced my arrival I went in to that guesthouse.

I was shown to a big blue bedroom where I got a bed I slept very well in. As I arrived the women called her daughter (on the phone), who speaks English. She told me breakfast is 2000 drams extra and the bus to Dilijan leaves at 9am (it leaves at 8.30). The room was 7000 drams (July 2006). The rooms and bathroom are very clean.

In the morning I got a big breakfast. I ate two eggs and bread with butter and cream cheese. There were many other things I don't like for breakfast; sausages, meat, sour cream, jam and a smelly cheese.

• Opinion of Price: N/A