Value Score No Data
Good For Families
I decided to give this place a try. Normally I would opt for a cheaper option but due to the short duration of this trip I said what the heck. It is a bit small with only 7 rooms and one two room suite but you cannot beat the service for the price in Yerevan. They provide you with free mineral water both gas and no gas plus fresh fruit every day in the price of your room in addition to breakfast and daily printed news in 10 languages. The rooms are spacious and clean as can be.
Unique Quality: I liked the place because unlike some of the other former Soviet style places in the city, the staff here really did their best to be accomidating and friendly. The hotel is realitly new so it has the clean smell feel that I appreicated after wandering around the sometimes hot and dusty Yerevan during the day. The hotel is a bit hard to find and most cab drivers will have a tough time ask the staff for directionswhen you call them. It is behind a medical clinic on the upper Jrashat One. It is a 10 min walk to the Opera House.
Directions: From the Opera House head up Mashtot's Ave. When you get near the top of the street about a 1/4 mile or so as it curves right you will see the Grand Candy shop on your right. Make a left at the small alley.
Popular Hotels in Yerevan
1 Amiryan Street, Republic Square, Yerevan
Jrashat 1, City Center, Yerevan
26/1 Nalbandyan St., Republic Square, Yerevan
17/1, 4th Silikyan distri, Yerevan
Explore the World
- Generator Berlin (Storkower Strasse Landsberger )
- Embassy Suites Hotel and Casino San Juan
- Jardins De Paris Saint Lazare
- Courtyard Surfers Paradise Resort
- Fort Jackson Inn Columbia
- Renaissance Koln Hotel
- Sleep Inn & Suites Saint Louis
- Holiday Inn Express Siloam Springs, Ar (1300 U.S. Highway 412.)
- Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso
- Forever Club Hotel Bodrum
- Travelodge Eastbourne Hotel