Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
Old soviet style hotel
Very bad hotel. Extremely unprofessional staff and feels like soviet union in there.
Unique Quality: 1. Stuff was very unprofessional and unfriendly, especially the receptionist.
2. You're allowed to have guests by only for one hour a day.
3. There were ants in the room, running around and ruining any food one kept in the room
4. The building was very old and ugly
5. There was construction going on, so one could hear very loud noise from morning till late evening even by closed windows
6. They didn't change the towels or clean up the room for ages.
Overall a terrible experience with the hotel, these were just the key points.
Old russian style hotel.
Rooms were ok. Breakfast boring. Elevator was extremely small. Location is good. Close to republic square. Friendly staff. Would have been a nice view of Ararat from the balcony if it was`nt for the clouds.
An older Russian
Well.... was going to stay at a homestay Johnny Omani recomended but my trip was a bit last minute and did not get a chance to confirm a room. My flight got in at 4 am from Prague and after clearing Imigration and Customs at the airport I did not feel like waiting much in the city to chech my email to look for the homestay. Anyway this is a typical Russian hotel as far as I am concerned. The service is not going to win any awards but they do speak a bit of english at the front desk and they have a tour office to arrange tours that opens up in the business office on Tuesdays which was a day late for me.
Unique Quality: Bathroom was spotless even though my air con did not work. The elevators are a bit old and small. I wondered if the cable was going to snap as one of them jerked up and down when it came to my floor. Overall if you need a place to stay it is good for a night even though I think a homestay would be a better use of money. The Meg Hotel is the same price and a better value if you want a hotel.
Directions: 5 min south of the Marriot
Popular Hotels in Yerevan
1 Amiryan Street, Republic Square, Yerevan
Jrashat 1, City Center, Yerevan
26/1 Nalbandyan St., Republic Square, Yerevan
17/1, 4th Silikyan distri, Yerevan
Explore the World
- Hard Rock Hotel Bali
- Hotel Formula 1
- Radisson Hotel Denver Stapleton Plaza
- Riu Montego Bay Hotel
- Ramada Inn Mandarin
- Promenade Hotel (No 4 Lorong Api Api Api Api Centre Sabah)
- The Cove Of Lake Geneva
- Discovery Suites
- Fontana Leisure Parks & Casino
- Club Voyage Bodrum Charm Hotel
- Garfield Suites Hotel
- Bacara Resort & Spa
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Key West