a traditional chemist
Walking the dogs in the desert.
Hi can anyone help please?
We are planning on going to the Bahrain Grand Prix next year and want to spend 3 days before the race weekend sight seeing. Can anyone please tell us if there is anything to keep the two boys amused? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You should take them to the Lost Paradise of Dilmun water park. It's just opened and is next to the circuit. I assume you're hiring a car when you're - don't even think about relying on taxis. Other than that, there's not much to do for kids besides some of the malls (Seef and Bahrain Mall) have kids amusement arcades, the cinema, or just book a decent hotel and let them play in the pool.
u can go hawar island for a day
1) Dolphin watching trip from the Yacht Club
2) Arrange a morning's saling lessons at the yacht Club
3) Usual forts, oil wells etc (altho interesting would probably be boring to a kid)
4) spend an evening in the desert with a disposable BBQ
5) Go karting near Seef Mall
6) Explore the Manama Souq for a couple of hours
7) Book a few tennis lessons at the British Club or Dilmun Club
8) Horse riding at the Dilmun Club
Also there is the Al Areen Wildlife park which is not too far from the GP circuit. Be sure to pay a small bit extra for the bus ride its well worth it so you can see lots of other animals and a really lovely well cultivated water garden.
Rd 3801 Block 338 Bldg 11, Manama
PO Box 5243, Kingdom of Bahrain, Manama
King Faisal Hwy, Manama
PO Box 55577, Manama
Latest Manama hotel reviews