Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 35
There is no Hotel/Hostel there around. you can take tents and stay somewhere there or just make daytrip and come back in Tbilisi when it's dark.
as for tents and camping there: in the summer it's not much safe - as there are a lot of snakes there. Maybe in October or springtime is ok.
in 50 kilometres there is Sagarejo there. but this is not facinating place to stay for traveler. just ordinary small town. Not touristic at all.
There are two houses (abandoned ones without windows or doors) just near David Gareja Lavra. Somebody told me that it's possible to ask those monks and maybe spend there a night. and still there might be snakes in there in summer time.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Priceline Cheap Motels
- Great Selection of Quality Motels. Book Your Reservation Online. www.priceline.com/Motels
- Choice Hotels & Suites
- Best Internet Rates, Guaranteed. Find 6,000+ Hotels Worldwide. www.choicehotels.com/
- North Georgia Retreat
- Team Building/Zip Line Canopy tours Lodging* Spa* Kayaking*Near Atlanta www.historicbanningmills.com/
Explore the World
- Hotels.com™ Official Site
- See your Hotel on a City Map. View Deals and Read Guest Reviews www.hotels.com/
- Hotels - Up to 80% Off
- Find the Cheapest Hotel Rooms Now Compare Rates up to 80% Off! www.travelzoo.com/
- Hotels: Booking.com
- Lowest price guarantee! Book at over 275,000 hotels online www.booking.com/Hotels
- 360 Hotels in Georgia
- trivago™ Save Up To 78% on Hotels. Compare over 160 Booking Sites! www.trivago.com/Hotel-Georgia
- Cheap Georgia Hotel Rates
- Save up to 60% on Georgia Hotels Comparison Shopping Made Easy! www.lowfares.com/Georgia-Hotels