Tabriz Hotels

Our Members Say

• MalenaN profile photo MalenaN
  • Reviews: 4899

Hotel Sina

As Azarbayjan Hotel was full I sat down to look for another hotel in my guidebook. Hotel Sina sounded okay and was not far away. It is a quiet place as it is situated behind another house and not by a street. I got a convenient room with two beds, air-condition, a fridge and a television. In the bathroom there were towels and toilet paper. The staff don’t speak much English, but are kind.
Breakfast is not included in the price but can be bought in the restaurant. Price depends on what you chose from the menu (tea, eggs and bread was IR 10 000).
I paid IR 400 000 for two nights (about 22 dollars a night) in June 2006.

• Related to: Backpacking, Budget Travel
  • Written December 28, 2006

My room at Hotel Sina

• MalenaN profile photo MalenaN
  • Reviews: 4899

Tabriz Intrernational Hotel

I arrived to Tabriz in the middle of the night, it was almost 3am. I wanted to stay at Azarbayjan Hotel, which had been recommended, but as I arrived it was closed and nobody came to open as the taxi driver knocked on the door (I hadn’t made a reservation). Everything seemed to be closed in Tabriz at this time and the taxi driver took me to a more fancy hotel further away from the city centre, the Tabriz International Hotel. It was too expensive for me and I was not happy to pay 50 dollars for a single room I was just going to sleep in for a few hours. I asked for a reduction, but the night portiere couldn’t give me that but he was going to ask his boss in the morning. At 8am I got a call to the room (I was already awake) and was told that I only had to pay the half price, 25 dollars, if I checked out before 10am. I had a shower and went down to the breakfast buffet (included in the price).
Before 10am I checked out and took a taxi to Azarbayjan Hotel (which was fully booked).

From the window of my room I could see there was a swimming pool by the hotel, which I guess could only be open for men.

• Written December 21, 2006

View from my room

• hydronetta profile photo hydronetta
  • Reviews: 903

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Sina: Faire value

Central, clean, affordable it offers great value for your money if you decide to spend a night in Tabriz. Breakfast included in price

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written August 31, 2006

• Bashir-1 profile photo Bashir-1
  • Reviews: 21

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Eil Goli Hotel: Most Known 5* Hotel

If you stay in the 3rd floor or above, you will see that the hotel is at the climax of a big mountain. Around the hotel, there is a public Park. Iranians stay until after midnight. So secure since most of the park visitor are families. Some are camping in small plastic camps!

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Theme Park Trips, National/State Park
  • Written September 28, 2004
Tip Photo

A photo from the first floor.

• farimas profile photo farimas
  • Reviews: 34

There is so many hotels n...

There is so many hotels n Tabriz because of its bigness and commercial face and also being an industrial pole in Iran, such as International hotel(4 star, situated in Imam Ave.), Shahr-yar hotel(5 star, situated in Eil-goli road) and Azar-by-djan hotel(5 star, situated in Eil-goli) which are the famous and biggest ones in Tabriz. But remember that they are very expensive and for cheapest one you should go to 3 star hotels such as Darya hotel, Mar-Mar hotel and if you want to pay no more you are better to go to loading houses on Imam Avenue sahnaz intersection.
I recommend east-border side situated hotels because of their fair weather and quietness.

• Opinion of Price:
  • Written August 26, 2002
Tip Photo

• fabrice profile photo fabrice
  • Reviews: 1560

some hotels

1)hotel darya,
2)hotel iran,
3)hotel morvarid

picture is:el goli park, 4 kms south of tabriz,do not miss it !

• Written August 24, 2002