Takab Hotels

Our Members Say

• suvanki profile photo suvanki
  • Reviews: 2364

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Rangi Hotel: Good, recently renovated Hotel

This was booked through my tour company (Persian Voyages) for one night, and the cost was included in my tour.

Prior to my visit, I'd checked out the Iran Lonely Planet entry, (October 2004 edition) which stated that " it was acceptable, with shower and squat toilet".
So I was surprised to find that my room was very comfortable, with a 'Western style WC' The hotel was undergoing a renovation programme.

My room was quite spacious with twin beds, coat hanger (It looked like a large cupboard/wardrobe was 'under construction'), table and chairs, fridge, TV (wasn't working), rugs on the floor. Bathroom - WC, wash basin, shower. Freebies of shower gel/shampoo and soap.

Fluffy towels-brand new, they were still in their wrapper! and flip flops

Breakfast was eaten in the restaurant, as was our evening meal. My guide assured me that this was the best place to eat in Takab- Well I really enjoyed my meals here (see my restaurant tipfor more info)

This hotel is popular for visitors wanting a base to explore the nearby sights of Takht-e- Soleiman and Zendan-e- Soleiman. The owner is happy to arrange tours - including 4WD to Qom Choqa fortress or Karaftu Caves etc.

Friendly owner, Good restaurant, Comfortable room