Bushehr Hotels

• js77 profile photo js77
  • Reviews: 200

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Siraf: Hotel Siraf

Maybe there is an English sign for this hotel, but I really could not see it. If you can not find it ask around in Qods square. My room with airconditioning and bath room had 3 beds!!! I paid for it 40 usd. I am sure I was able to bargain the price down, but I was so tired after bus journey and was all wet because of the terrible heat and I was supposed to stay only one night there, so agreed to get to rest as soon as possible.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Written December 23, 2006

• MalenaN profile photo MalenaN
  • Reviews: 4899

Hotel Siraf

In Bushehr I stayed at Hotel Siraf which was 40 dollars a night, but I didn’t feel the room was worth it. The room had dark colours and is ageing. There is a TV, a fridge and air-condition (old and noisy) and a bathroom. There was no toilet paper and I had to ask twice to get it. At least a man in the reception spoke good English and that is always good if you have questions. Breakfast is included in the price and dinner can be bought in the restaurant. There is a computer in the reception area, but the connection to Internet didn’t work when I wanted to use it. As I was leaving they called a taxi for me.

• Opinion of Price: N/A