Kashan Hotels

Our Members Say

• thelittlevoice profile photo thelittlevoice
  • Reviews: 226

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Golestan Guesthouse: Golestan Guesthouse

This place seems to be the cheapest one listed on LP guidebook plus it was the first hotel we reached after a long walk from the bus stop so we decided to go for it. The bed is as hard as described in LP but that's good for your back! The shared bathroom and toilet are generally clean. We paid 100,000IRR for a double room.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written January 16, 2007

• js77 profile photo js77
  • Reviews: 200

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Sayyah hotel

My room with bathroom and TV was ok. It cost for me 220 000 rials including breakfast. From my room there was a very nice view to roofs of bazaar.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written December 29, 2006
Tip Photo

• eamonncy profile photo eamonncy
  • Reviews: 5

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

golestan guestouse: golestan guestouse

others have recommended this place so maybe i was unlucky, but i spent about 5 days scratching my arms because of bed bugs or something. thankfully it wasn't too hard to spot that this might be a problem given the state of the pillow and sheet, which looked like they hadn't been washed since the mid-eighties. so at least my travel liner saved me from most of it. bring some disinfectant for this place. even apart from this it wasn't worth the 10,000 tomans.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written November 21, 2006

• MalenaN profile photo MalenaN
  • Reviews: 4938

Sayyah Hotel

My first intention was to stay at Golestan, but as the guidebook said there were only shared bathrooms there and I really had to do some washing and therefore needed my own bathroom I stayed at Sayyah Hotel.
As I have stayed at other hotels with the same standard, but cheaper, I did not think it was worth the IR 220 000 per night. It was a green room with TV, fridge, air-condition and bathroom (with towels and toilet paper). Breakfast (tea, bread, butter, jam, cheese and an boiled egg) is included in the price. The room was quiet, on the third floor and with a window facing the bazaar roofs.
There is a computer by the reception which cost IR 10 000 per hour to use.

When I arrived to the hotel I realised I had forgotten my passport at Aria Hotel in Esfahan. No problem they said at Sayyah and called Aria, who send someone to the Terminal with my passport. It travelled with the next bus to Kashan and was there taken to the hotel. The trip for the passport was more expensive than mine, but who can complains when the service is so good!

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Backpacking, Budget Travel
  • Written July 29, 2006

Sayyah Hotel, Kashan

• JohnniOmani profile photo JohnniOmani
  • Reviews: 552

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Golestan Guesthouse: Great Option

The friendly and helpful owner and his son, both speak a bit of English and this option is very cheap. The rooms are small but the location is great , it is next to the bazaar. The only negative point is the rock hard beds. Overall, I enjoyed it.

Location and price.