Dasht-e Arzhan Hotels

• grets profile photo grets
  • Reviews: 3429

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Qashqai Nomad Tent: Basic but colourful

Inside the tent was very cosy, with a paraffin lamp to light up the tent for us and cushions along the walls. The ground was hard, as all we had between us and the ground was a thin rug. No mattress. Just a rug. If I had known I would have brought an inflatable mat, as my back does not like even a hard bed. I bought a water bed for home on the recommendation of my chiropractor, so the hard floor did not do my back problems any favours!

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Road Trip, Adventure Travel
  • Written June 19, 2007
Tip Photo

• grets profile photo grets
  • Reviews: 3429

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Qashqai Nomad Tent: Cold but cosy

We were to spend the night here in the wilderness, and all nine of us were sleeping in this tent. I have to say it was not the best night’s sleep I’ve ever had! Within minutes of settling down, I could hear three people snoring. This caused a lot of giggling. There were a couple of people who were constantly shuffling too. Not to mention the goats outside, and the dog howling because there was a wolf about. Then there were the donkeys. We could hear the chickens as well. Not to mention the sheep. And the goats. Have you got the idea yet? Pictures three and four show our tent in the background with the goats surrounding it.

• Opinion of Price: N/A