Shiraz Hotels

Our Members Say

• anitayusof profile photo anitayusof
  • Reviews: 23

Darya Hotel: In the middle of the town

I stayed at Darya Hotel in Shiraz. I paid IR180 000 (Nov 2008) for a 3 bedded room. The room is basic with bathroom attached. It’s centrally located and walking distance to all the major sites except the poet’s tombs. Communication with the hotel manager is a bit difficult, so do not expect to get infos about places to go from him. However, you can find a tourist info booth within walking distance from the hotel (near Arg e Karim Khan).

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Archeology, Historical Travel
  • Written February 19, 2009

• Sambawalk profile photo Sambawalk
  • Reviews: 1601

Anvari Hotel: Reasonable price and friendly good hotel

I stayed in room #316, IR150,000 (May 2008) and I have to share bathroom, which is clean. My room has TV, fridge, and a nice balcony with a good view. See more pics. The breakfast is IR12,000 with bread, eggs, cheese, butter, jam and tea. The hotel night shift reception is veru friendly and concerned that I would be able to reserve the hotel in next destination adn asked if I needed help to reserve, let him or the day shift receptionist know.

I also visited room #219 (IR180,000), which has bathroom attached. I found the room is small and has only a small window. See more pic.

• Written June 10, 2008

Room#336, Anvari Hotel room view

• MalenaN profile photo MalenaN
  • Reviews: 4938

Anvari Hotel

I called from Kish a few days before arriving in Shiraz to book a single room at Anvari Hotel. As I arrived I could choose from two different rooms. One room had a fan and a western toilet in the bathroom. But I chose the other room with air-condition (even if I can’t sleep with air-condition) as it was bigger. That bathroom did not have a western toilet. The room and bathroom was very clean. There were two beds, a table, a cupboard, a TV a fridge and a balcony. There was no towel or toilet paper. As I asked for toilet paper they just laughed and said they don’t use it (they didn’t have).
For the room I paid IR 130 000 (July 2006).
Breakfast (tea, bread, eggs cheese, butter and jam) was IR 10 000 extra.
Telephone calls within Shiraz are free. The staff can help to arrange tours to Persepolis and other sites around.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Backpacking, Budget Travel
  • Written August 19, 2006

Anvari Hotel, Shiraz

• hydronetta profile photo hydronetta
  • Reviews: 903

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Jaam-eJam Suite Hotel: Excellent value

We stayed at the Jaam-eJam Suite Hotel which is situated in a central though quiet location. In fact we fount ourselves in a huge apartment with 3(!!) bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room and kitchen for 45 € (including breakfast)!! Prices range according to the number of clients. The apartment was tastefully decorated, clean and certainly despite the price is about average for Iranian standards but it still represents an excellent value. Highly recommended!!

• Written August 17, 2006

living room-wish I owned it

• iwys profile photo iwys
  • Reviews: 2023

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Eram: Not very nice

I didn't like this hotel. The room was dark and dirty. I think the quality of the 61 rooms varies quite a lot though. Maybe I was just unlucky with mine.

It is in an ugly, concrete block, located on a busy street in the city centre.

• Related to: Backpacking, Budget Travel
  • Written December 6, 2004

• global_explorer profile photo global_explorer
  • Reviews: 159

Esteghlal hotel: Central and silent

This hotel is basic but have a very central position in a sidestreet just off Zand blvd from where almost anything can be reached and organised. Despite being a spit away from one of the downtown mainroads it is very quiet, and it is friendly. However don't expect mutch communication in english with the hotelstaff. A trippleroom come at 55.000 rials, you will probably not get it any cheaper elsewhere.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive