Masuleh Hotels

Our Members Say

• MalenaN profile photo MalenaN
  • Reviews: 4938

Monfared Hotel

I arrived to Masuleh a Friday morning, and having seen the traffic hordes leaving Tehran and the crowds arriving to Masuleh I was afraid not to find a room. The minibus stopped below the village and next to the parking was Monfared Hotel. I went there and asked for a room and was so happy to get one that I didn’t say anything about the price, IR 120 000.
The room was damp and the bathroom smelled (but it became better as I turned of the fan). In the evening I did some washing (I had to) even if I knew it was not going to get dry until the next morning (it was actually as wet as the evening before when I woke up).
There was a TV in the room, but it was not working and a fridge. There was no towels or toilet paper (but I got tissues when I asked) and there was only one sheet. Air-condition is not needed as it gets cold in the night (and I was freezing).
Breakfast is not included in the price, but cost extra. When I was paying the bill they had added IR 20 000 for the breakfast, which it was not worth. As I said it was an expensive breakfast they changed it to IR 10 000.

Many families in Masuleh let rooms for tourists and I think it can be a good idea to ask around when you arrive.

• Opinion of Price: N/A