Akhavan Hotel

Shahid Saddoghi Blvd, Kerman, IR

Good For No Data
  • Orchid's Profile Photo

Friendly Akhavan

We enjoyed the Akhavan. The staff are welcoming, the price is excellent, and the rooms are comfortable.

Everything works well and the breakfast included is good.

It is not far from town - a longlish walk to the bazaar, but quite do-able. The hotel has plently of contacts to help you arrange tours outside the city should you wish to do so.

• Sambawalk's Profile Photo

Good rest for first day of trip

The Akhavan brothers are friendly. The room is nice, as a 2 star hotel. The owner first asked IR490,000 for the room with dinner and breakfast. AI said too much adn he reduced it to IR400,000. I further bargained that I don't want dinner and the price further dowm to IR350,000. But at end, we agreed on IR300,000 room+breakfast. It was worth bevcause I was so tired after I didn't on the midnight flight from Dubai to Tehren and I walked all day. A good start for 2-week trip in Iran.

The breakfast was quite good and served at basement. See more pics for hotel and room view with breakfast.

I took taxi from airport to the hotel and cost IR32,000.

• hydronetta's Profile Photo

Decent stay

Good value hotel though not in the best location for walking tour of Kerman. I found the look of the hotel exterior is a bit kitsch but rooms and hotel service is fine. Breakfast or meals are served in the hotel basement in a rather “hospital” like dining room. The food though was good and affordable.
    The hotel managers are very friendly and have good knowledge of English. They can arrange any sort of tours for you and help you with some good advice of what to see in the nearby area.

Comments