Qazvin Hotels

• Mikena profile photo Mikena
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Qazvin: Horrable Hotel Iran in Qazvin

Rude front desk men asking personal questions on arrival such as about visa and relationship. Cheap looking accommodation. Not good for staying for a decent person. When I went to see room, my friend waiting in the lobby was asked to pay for the room. I found non working toilet with fecal and turned the room down. Clerk refused to return money for the room saying that I used the toilet and we kept the room for 1 hour which was a lie. I saw room for a few seconds and return keys at once. He was just a typical local thief trying taking advantage of strangers. We ended up with a big quarrel because he started insulting my friend. I had to go outside to look for the police. We did not stay there, of course.

On a busy intersection. Does not look like a hotel from outside.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written July 3, 2014

• Sambawalk profile photo Sambawalk
  • Reviews: 1601

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Iran: NOt cheap, but good value

I stayed in Rm 303 (see more pics). The room is serviced daily. It has fridge, TV, towel, soap, shampoo.

Single room IR180,000 (May 08) but it does not include breakfast. You can eat in the hotel restaurant for IR10,000 for a tea, bread and butter. More items are available but costs more. The hotel restaurant is quite good. I had a dinner there and pricing is reasonable.

The hotel owner is recommended by name in a travel guide book. It is true that the hotel is clean and the owner has lots of information. He is friendly and tries to arrange day tour to Ganor Khan (Alamut castles).

TO get there by shared taxi, you may ask for Chehel Sotun which is very near to the hotel.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written May 24, 2008
Tip Photo

• eamonncy profile photo eamonncy
  • Reviews: 5

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

hotel iran: good central option

nice hotel, clean and central. the owner speaks english, but not that much. they offer a tour to the alamut for $40 but note that the driver doesnt speak english. there is no breakfast, but there are places nearby.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written November 21, 2006

• MalenaN profile photo MalenaN
  • Reviews: 4938

Hotel Iran

As I got my room at Hotel Iran it turned out someone had used it and I sat down waiting for it to be cleaned.
As in many hotels in Iran there were some hair on the sheets (I wonder if the cleaning woman didn't change the sheet, but just turned it). Anyway, the room was nice, painted in light yellow with air-condition, a TV, a fridge and a small bathroom. There was both toilet paper and tissues.
The room was IR 105 000.
No breakfast is served at the hotel.
The hotel can help in arranging a tour to Alamut Castle (Gazor Khan).

• Opinion of Price: N/A