7 David Hametekh Street, Netanya, 42264, Israel

Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• Terrible Hotel

I booked a weeks stay for the end of August 2009 in a double room, based on information on the hotel's website, which was totally misleading. The lobby was fine, but when I got to my room I found both the bedroom and ensuite to be very small and dilapidated.Also the area around the pool was in a very poor state of repair.
    When I told the management that I was not happy and wanted to cancel my booking, they were very rude and unpleasant, and insisted on charging me £145, even though I did not stay in the hotel. They did offer me another room, but that was similarly unsuitable.
    I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. BE WARNED !!!

• edvin_br's Profile Photo

Bombed Hotel....

This hotel is centerally located, just left to the Liberty Square (Kikar Haazmaut). It has 90 double rooms and 6 suites which has stunning view to the beach. A wind range of facilities is available, such a swimming pool, fitness room, conference halls and more.
    The hotel is famous because what that happend in the passover in 2002 when a palestinian terrorist blow imself up in the middle of the dinner and more then 20 people were killed.

Directions: Left to the Kikar