Rehovot Hotels

Our Members Say

• crows profile photo crows

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Casa Vital Boutique Hotel: Best Place in town!

There are only three hotels in Rehovot and only one is worth anybody's time and that's Casa Vital. The accomodations are superb with english-speaking staff who treat you like family. It's centrally located to business areas and shopping plus the local out-door market right across the street. The grounds are well kept and the place is clean.

You are always looked after by the staff and every need is met. Again, you're treated like family here.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Business Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Work Abroad
  • Written December 25, 2010

• jhonv profile photo jhonv

Casa Vital, Rehovot, Israel: The best place in Rehovot

This place was just perfect for me during my vacation here to visit family and friends. It's also a great location for any transportation needs. I enjoyed all of the accommodations casa vital had to offer (air conditioning, plazsma, wireless internet...)
The landlady is caring, hospitable and very friendly. It felt like a home away from home.
I highly recommend

center city

• Related to: Study Abroad, Business Travel, Family Travel
  • Written September 7, 2009

studio

• hadarush profile photo hadarush

Casa Vital: The best place in rehovot

I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know how pleased I was with my accommodations at "Casa Vital". Not only was I pleasantly surprised with how charming my apartment was, but I was equally satisfied with the comfort of the place. Everything I needed and more was at my fingertips, and anything additional I needed was just a phone call away! I felt totally taken care of and will most certainly recommend your place to all my friends who visit Israel for business or pleasure! Your apartments are the best travel value I have come across in years and I travel a lot.

In the center of the city, across the street you can find the market and the biggest mall of rehovot, 2 minute walking.

• Related to: Singles, Family Travel, Business Travel
  • Written June 6, 2009

• VitaGoldstein profile photo VitaGoldstein

Noa Hotel in Rehovot, Israel: Hotel in Rehovot, Israel

We highly recommend this spot. If you are visiting Rechovot, Israel, this is a central location. It is close to downtown, and close to the bus station, and the train station is not far, or Weizman Institute. The place is really a small apartment. But it felt luxurious at the right price! There are 2 bedrooms. The 2nd room has a fold out bed. The living room has fold out beds also. Each room has a tv. The kitchen is equipted with utensils, pots etc. Noa has included coffee, sugar, candies and just all the right stuff. The theme is roses. She has just a touch of roses in each room. It is not over done. The drapes and couches are solid colors, but little things like the living room ceiling fixtures and the clock in the kitchen, and some linen, are all just little touches of attention she has given to the lovely place. All her efforts would make anyone feel at home. We very much appreciate a clean and warm place, when we are so far from home. We really highly recommend this spot.
Noa, thank you.

We visited family, so we did not look for the view, or the pool, or any special frills. It was a clean, well attended, comfortable place to stay.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Business Travel, Women's Travel
  • Written March 27, 2009

• melonitnoa profile photo melonitnoa

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Noa Hotel: Noa Hotel in Rehovot - Short Term Accomodation

Noa hotel is basically a nice apartment in Rehovot. The owner is a very nice and helpful lady, and the apartment is very comfortable an in an excellent location - just downtown Rehovot.

I was in Rehovot visiting family and stayed at Noa Hotel for 3 nights, and liked every moment, especially the location. I was able to just walk a few minutes and enjoy all of Rehvot pubs area, and the apartment was near everything.

The apartment is nicely designed, and provides a very return for your money. (About 300 NIS per night). Noa, the owner was very helpful in providing information about Rehovot and Israel in general.

Just a very nice apartment with everything you need.

• Related to: Family Travel, Seniors, Women's Travel