Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Luxurious and relaxing
Although its been about 12 - 13 years since i've stayed there i can definitely say that this is a very nice hotel...actually it belong to the exclusive Dan Hotels chain.
The rooms are pretty wide and comfortable and the service was good.
The Hotel is just by the Famous Gold Club and i think that most of the rooms are watching the endless green land....
pretty relaxing and quiet.
The beach is with in a few min' drive and so is the old roman city which is obviously a must if you're staying there.
Popular Hotels in Caesarea
Explore the World
- Fourwinds Resort And Marina
- Varandas de Albufeira
- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort
- Desire Resort & Spa
- Dreams La Romana
- The Suites At 1 King West
- Holiday Inn Syracuse/Farrell Rd & I-90
- Harborside Hotel & Marina
- InterContinental Presidente Cancun Resort
- Berjaya Penang Hotel
- Paradise Stream Resort
- Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver
- Prime Hotel & Suites Fairfield formerly the Radisson
- Best Western George Sand Paris La Defense