Relatively ok Accomodation in Haifa
Dismal looking from the outside. Nothing special in the inside.
1. It's in the middle of the city, accesible to most shops, malls, and transportation. Just don't go there past midnight as taxis would charge 60 to 80 shekels excluding the tip to get you there.
2. Ironing is free. You can iron your clothes in a small room where the ironing board and iron is provided.
3. Breakfast is not continental although it would appeal more to vegetarian. The food only changes (1 or 2 is added) after each Shabbat. Breakfast consists of cheese, boiled or poached eggs, bread, sliced cucumber, tomatoes, fish (usually salted), and olives.
4. Toiletries are given and refilled each day.
1. The hotel has obviously seen better days.
2. Blankets and curtains have cigarette burns on them.
3. The smell of the oil refinery is strong when the windows are open even if you're staying at the 11th floor. Since we were in a corner room, we were able to see a greater view of the city from our room.