Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Avoid - Over Priced - Zero Service - Ugly
We paid $460 for a family of 4 in two bungalows.
The electricity came on and off, the bungalows were in a bad state of repair with ugly grounds surrounding them.
The breakfast was poor, very messy and completely without any waitress or cleaning services.
The beach had rusting ancient sun-loungers and ripped umbrellas on a man made gravel beach. The railings and general state of the area around the beach was unattractive and surrounded by bare rusting iron grills.
Popular Hotels in Tiberias
Kfar Blum, Kfar Blum, 12150, Israel
Gdud Barak St, Tiberias
Kibbutz Ginosar, Ginosar, Israel
1 Eliezer Kaplan Street, Tiberias, Tiberias
Explore the World
- Quality Crown Hotel Paddington
- Grand Praha
- Royal Islander Club La Terrasse Resort
- Hilton Sorrento Palace
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Roswell
- Imperial Hotel and Suites
- The Banjaran Hotspring Retreat
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh North
- Camping Jungfrau
- The Beach Club at St Augustine
- Snow Valley Resort Dalhousie
- Tapae Place Hotel
- Hotel Pont Royal
- Ames - A Morgans Original