Value Score Average Value
Good For Families
Finally a good and least expensive hotel
Finally a good and least expensive hotel. I use to travel a lot. I found this hotel nice and cozy. I have to say that the staff is great with service. It was a pleasure to request things and getting prompt taking care. the hotel is not brand new but yet well functioning having all facilities and amenities. I loved that they have an open door for the university sports court, I took some swimming there.
yes, I would recommend about this hotel to my friends, especially those who are seeking for decent rates with great service.
Value for money - this is it.
Unique Quality: Nice and cozy
Directions: At the entrance of Jerusalem, right next to the new tramp wire bridge
Comfortable Jerusalem Hotel
The Park is a very good, clean and comfortable hotel.
The staff is polite, warm and hospitable.
The food was exellent.
I also recommend the bar.
Popular Hotels in Jerusalem
23 King David St, Jerusalem
39 Keren Hayesod Street, Jerusalem
7 King David Street, Jerusalem
6 Yoel Moshe Salomon, Jerusalem
Explore the World
- Renaissance Toronto Hotel At SkyDome
- Holiday Inn Select Indianapolis North (At The Pyramids)
- Holiday Inn Park View
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Myrtle Beach - South Beach
- Grand Sunset Princess
- Amerisuites Lithonia Stonecrest Mall
- Salybia Nature Resort & Spa
- Broadwater Pagoda Hotel Perth
- Grand Riviera Princess
- Otsego Holiday Inn Hotel & Wild Woods Waterpark
- Comfort Inn Times Square South
- Tune Hotels .Com Downtown Kuala Lumpur
- Aqua Blu Sharm
- Wingate Inn Bozeman