Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Solo
Cozzy & Great Location
The Astor Hotel is a lovely one... not a backpackers hotel and not as posh as the Hilton.
Located Between the Sheraton Hotel and the Dan hotel... in one of the best areas of the promanade watching the beach ...Small enough to be intimate and sweet...
The staff is friendly and nice, Servic is great So what else do we need...
Oh the rooms.... well i haven't stayed at the regular rooms so i dont know how are they, all i know is the suit which was nice comfi and had a Jacuzzy and lovely view.
The price for a night is 650shekels which is aprx 120euro for a night and the regular rooms cost aprx 350shekels.
Popular Hotels in Tel Aviv-Yafo
56 Mazeh Street, Tel Aviv 65789, Israel
1 Zamenhoff Street, Dizengoff Circle, Tel Aviv-Yafo
216 Hayarkon St, Tel Aviv, 63405, Israel
86 Ha - Yarkon St., Tel Aviv, 63903, Israel
Explore the World
- Mayflower Pension
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites HOUSTON-SEABROOK (NASA AREA/CL
- Perola do Oceano
- Comfort Inn Alamo Riverwalk San Antonio
- Eastern And Oriental Hotel
- Celebration World Resort
- Island Links Resort
- The Golden Park Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Labadi Beach Hotel
- Grand Hermitage
- SUPER 8 MOTEL - LOS ANGELES/CULVER CITY AREA
- Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Beach (South Bay Area)
- Medina Grand Adelaide Treasury
- Grand Beach Hotel