The Diaghilev

56 Mazeh Street, Tel Aviv 65789, Israel

The Diaghilev, LIVE ART Boutique Hotel
Travelocity Booking.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Great place to stay in Tel Aviv!

I stayed at the Diaghilev last December and it was really a great choice.
    The room was nice and big, with a kitchenette and a living room. The neighborhood is very nice.
    I will recommend it to everyone!

• seades's Profile Photo

beautiful Art hotel in Tel Aviv

We were there for just a few hours in the night but we really enjoyed our stay.
    The concierge called several restaurants to find a place for our dinner which was quite difficult. The restaurant she recommended was excellent.
    I can recommend the hotel to anyone who likes moderne architecture and art and is looking for a quiet room.

Unique Quality: when you enter the hotel you feel like in a modern Art gallery.
    we were welcomed with a glass of cava
    the room we stayed in was furnished in beautiful, moderne style
    although the hotel is in the center of Tel Aviv, the room was completely quiet.
    Defenitely the hotel I like best in Tel Aviv.

Directions: Center of Tel Aviv

• Hidden Gem

"I stayed at Diaghilev hotel last week for 5 nights as my grandson had been born in Tel Aviv the week before. IT WAS FABULOUS. I was by myself as the baby had come early and I decided to go for the Briss at the last minute. The Diaghilev staff were so friendly and made me very welcome. The room is an apartment with lovely lounge and balcony. I felt so comfortable. Th bathroom actually had a bath tub. Absolutely no complaints. I will return. The only reason not to recommend this unique hotel is so not too many people discover this gem!"

• Very nice art hotel

Excellent premise, excellent location (rather difficult to find by car, but quite central and in a fascinating area of Tel Aviv). Very kind and serviceable staff. Large and comfortable rooms with extensions, including a well furnished kitchen. Collection of art pieces are spread around the rooms (or suites) and in the elegant public areas.
    The only lack is the absence of an indoor restaurant service, mitigated by the many restaurants and bars nearby; a breakfast service would be enough. The overall performance/price ration is definitely very high.

Unique Quality: The art collection spread around the rooms, suites and public areas. Architecture, furniture and atmosphere in general.

Directions: Downtown TelAviv; fifty meters away from Rotschild Ave

• Best hotel in Tel Aviv

Hands down, the best hotel in Tel-Aviv. Great atmosphere, nice rooms, attentive staff and 5 star service.
    If you have experience in staying at Tel Aviv hotels you know to set your expectations low (even the Sheraton and Hilton are mediocre at best) - this one will exceed your expectations.

Unique Quality: We liked the location. Keep in mind it's not right by the beach (a walking distance, but not a very short walk), but it's right on Rotschield which is a great street to walk down and have breakfast/lunch/dinner/coffee.

• Amazing Hotel

Best Hotel we have ever stayed at. Staff is brilliant - very welcoming, attentive, efficient and helpful. The hotel is very modern and the art is absolutely amazing. The rooms are very spacious and perfect if you wanna relax.

Unique Quality: The customer service is outstanding and the art is unique and amazing as well as the Location (just off Rothschild Blvd. is excellent)

Directions: Centre of Tel Aviv - Close to trendy Neve Tzedek

• Execellent and friendly

I highly recommend this excellent hotel in a very nice area og Tel Aviv - very friendly staff and owner. Excellent rooms, spacy and well equipped. Nice location in Tel Aviv, close to everything. Many nice caf├ęs. I will definitely return

Unique Quality: Excellent rooms.

Directions: Off Rochild

• Stunning!

It really felt like our own apartment in the middle of Tel Aviv, it was very comfortable to just sit in the bright, spacious room. The people at reception were so cheerful, it was a pleasure just walking into the hotel. I genuinely can't fault the Diaghilev, I have no doubts about where I will stay in Tel Aviv in future, even the car park was well thought out and spacious!

Unique Quality: The artwork around the hotel is worth a view.

Its proximity to Rothschild Boulevard and the centre of Tel Aviv makes finding your way around, (and finding good places to eat!) comparatively simple. (We regularly had breakfast at the kiosk's on Rothschild Boulevard... excellent pastries, coffee and people watching!)

There are also a couple of small shops and a nice bar within a couple of hundred metres, which are really convenient

• artistic welcome

This hotel was chosen for its location in the White City, amidst many interesting neighborhoods. On our arrival we were immediately given and upgrade, which is typical of this small hotel, adorned with artwork. The rooms were tastefully and thoughtfully decorated. It is, however, the service that makes this hotel outstanding. The staff is always personable and helpful, spending much time providing information and services.

Unique Quality: artwork, paintings and photographs, many of which are for sale.

Directions: White City

• Quite impressed with Diaghilev

We spent 3 days at the Diaghilev and were quite impressed by this hotel. The hotel was centrally located, but quiet. There are number of restaurants in a walking distance, and the neighborhood felt safe. The staff was excellent - very helpful with orienting us where we needed to go. The rooms was amazing - above and beyond our expectations. We loved the free room wifi, and the lovely well appointed and stylish rooms and a specious balcony. It was a great hotel in a beautiful city. Hotel has parking which is quite handy in Tel Aviv. We'll definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

Unique Quality: Spacious, parking availability, free wifi, very friendly ad accommodating personal.

• Great days at The Diaghilev

We spent three marvellous days at this unique superb hotel. The excellent staff was very kind, friendly and helpful. Breakfast at Benedict`s was delicious. We had a large and very clean room on the second floor with a modern and comfortable bath. We enjoyed our terrace with a beautiful view. It was like family.

Unique Quality: A perfect location

Directions: Central site

• best boutique home

I visit Tel Aviv very often and stayed in many hotels including 5* and never satisfied fully. I found this hotel by chance at TripAdvisor and I wanted to check it out. So I booked a simple room: suite with sofa, kitchen separate bedroom, beautiful bathroom. Best hotel i ever had in Tel Aviv, very good quality and service. As soon as you enter you feel the difference, the staff are very friendly and helpful, the atmosphere is very cosy. There is no artificial smell- which made me look for a different hotel in every visit - and it is in the quiet corner of a very central location. It is also very good for a long stay as the rooms have a kitchenette all the basics. Breakfast not included but a lot of nice cafes in the area. Excellent for a city trip, yuo can walk to every place.

I am looking forward for my next stay at the end of this month.

Unique Quality: Rooms with some art objects and coridors with beautiful pictures and art pieces.

Directions: just off the trendy Rothschild Boulevard and walking distance to the beach.

• the perfect place in Tel Aviv

The Diaghilev is not a hotel in the ordinary sense: it is an experience in itself. not only the interesting architecture, which is an integral part of Bauhaus Tel Aviv, but also the staff and the 'regular' hotel functions, everything is really very friendly and fits the simple (and even more complicated) demands of the international traveller
    After having stayed there for a few days, you don't want to leave anymore: everry other hotel seems a little boring after the Diaghilev!

Unique Quality: great architecture, arty interior. large, well equiped rooms, with fridge and kitchen facilities

Directions: right near Rothschild boulevard, centre of town

• Great hotel in Tel Aviv

Beautifully designed hotel, very well located. Young, friendly, motivated staff with good recommendations to eat and drink in Tel Aviv. They even gave us a complimentary bottle of cava! We will definitely go back there

Unique Quality: Great location, and attentive (but not intrusive) customer service. As well as the very tasteful interior design.

Directions: Neve Tzedek

• Home Away from Home

Stayed for the second time at Diaghliev and it was like returning home. As we stepped inside the door, it looked news, minimalist and awaiting a new exhibit. Having exhibits in a hoels adds a very nice touch and one anticipated what the theme will be during the upcoming visit. It was also wonderul to realize that the kindness of the staff has not changed from our first visit. For example, one of the staff memebers at check-in recognized and welcomed us back. Not many hotels do that any longer. This time, we had a room on the other end of the floor and it also was perfect . During our first stay, the room was directly across from the elevator. Normally, I would ask to change my room but I did not since you could not hear anything from the movement of the elevator. When I mentioned that the AC was a bit loud in one of my reviews, I received a quick response that maintenance would look into it. I agree with all the other reviewers that the staff is friendly, motivated and a pleasure to know that they will be there for you to help with anything. Of couse, the location of the hotel is perfect... far enough to be in a quiet neighborhood but within a 5 minute walk to the action on BD Rothchild. We will continue to come back to The Diaghliev everytime we are in TL.

Unique Quality: modern lobby and hotel rooms
    clean
    Great idea to have an art echibit in the common areas
    Close to several great cafes
    Nice to have a kitchenette, especially when there is a family with small children

Comments