Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Business
This Hotel was Wonderful
After the long drive from Petra and the not so pleasant experience of our first hotel, my niece found this hotel in one of her travel books. It was just what the doctor ordered! The nicest people, beautiful small lobby (wish I had taken a picture!), good restaurant, wonderfully comfortable beds, clean and crisp linens and a spotless bathroom! It even had a window that opened, and we woke to the sound of birds chirping in the morning.
Unique Quality: We ate in the Trattoria restaurant and had excellent calamari, fettuccine and risotto. Really!!
Did not stay here but some friends told me that everything here is average.
The room are old but still ok, very basic gym, no pool.
You should no pay more than 65 USD !!
Unique Quality: I guess the price is affordable.
Good restaurants around (except peking !!).
Popular Hotels in Amman
Al-Kindi Street, 5th Circle, Jabal Amman, Amman
5th Circle, PO Box 840064, Amman
Islamic College Street, Jabal Amman, Amman
King Faisal Bin Abdul Azia, P.O. Box 950555, Amman
Explore the World
- InterContinental Presidente Los Cabos Resort
- Hyatt Regency Adelaide
- Courtyard by Marriot Phuket at Patong Beach
- Luckytravelers Fantasia Hotel
- Intercontinental Resort & Casino Hurghada
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
- The Summit
- Nickelodeon Family Suites
- Sun Village Resort & Spa Cofresi
- The Leela Kempinski Kovalam Beach
- Hampton Inn Sault Ste. Marie
- Sychar Garden Hotel
- Shangri-La Fijian
- Al Khaleej Hotel (Deira Dubai.)