Zahran St, 3rd Circle, Jabal Amman, Amman, 11118, Jordan

Booking.com Travelocity Agoda.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• Tower of Babel

It is supposed to be a 5 star hotel, the facilities are excellent however I found the bathroom certainly wasn't 5 star, It might have been becuase I had paid a family/friend rate at almost half price so I probably didnt get the best room within the rate category. Well let me put it this way. A travel lodge bathroom is better than what I had at Le Royal.

Unique Quality: a Cinema hall and the unique architecture of the building, pleasent views from the 17th floor.

Directions: Jabal Amman

• uglyscot's Profile Photo

watch your step

I was very satisfied with the stay in the hotel , until the last day when I had an accident at the pool. I was walking round to the deep end so that I could dive in. To do so I had to pass the jacuzzi. Water had been spilling out of it, and I slipped and fell. My knee was painful and I couldn't stand. A doctor was sent for. He bandaged it, and we were presented with the bill. When we went to sign out a few hours later, there was some discrepancy with the rate charged. We were part of an international conference, but somehow the accountant insisted we pay a much higher rate. Discussions took place between management, husband and organizers. In the end I said to a junior staff member , how we'd had to pay for a doctor , when negligence had caused my fall and how if we were in the USA, I could have claimed compensation. Within minutes, I was put in a wheelchair, given orange juice, a senior manager came and waived the doctor's fee, and settled our bill at the originally agreed rate.
    Husband , instead of being annoyed at my interference, said I shouldn have been given an Oscar!

In spite of all that, I would recommend the hotel as everything had been very good

Unique Quality: Great views.

• 1W1V's Profile Photo

In case you wish to experience the Tower

Never stay there but was taking on a tour by one of the mktg manager in April 2004 (BTW I get free lunch ... lol).

The rooms are ok but more average than exceptional, the bathroom is really std ! nothing more than necessary in the standard rooms !

The view from the rooms can be breath-taking as the location of the hotel is unbeatable, the higher, the better.

FYI, the hotel looks like the Babel Tower and is seen from nearly everywhere in Amman !

Facilities are ok but as this hotel is Arab travellers oriented male and female can be separated !

Beware this hotel is a +++++++ as they charge you for everything you may believe it is included (like breakfast). Make sure about the price !

Unique Quality: Location
    View from the higher rooms
    Restaurants

Directions: 3rd Circle

• MMDAIN2031's Profile Photo

Review by a OneTime.com User from sCOTTSDALE, AZ

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST HOTELS OF AMMAN BEAUTIFULL VIEWS OF THE CITY A VERY FRINDLY STAFF AND GREAT CIGAR BAR, I VISTED THE HOTEL 3 TIMES AND NEVER WAS DISAPPONITED I WILL BE THERE NEXT WEEK FOR A WEEK STAY , THIS TIME IT WILL BE WINTER AND COLD I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF ANYTHING CHANGE
    last visit on October, 2004.

Comments