Jarash Hotels

• ChoBeowulf profile photo ChoBeowulf
  • Reviews: 8

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Olive Branch Resort: Olive Branch Resort Jarash

Driving up the winding road, through olive trees, away from city noise, is a pleasure.
The staff greeted us friendly and we got a triple room for 54 JD (incl. breakfast). They even have a pool and the view is terrific! The room was Jordan standard. Which (without being a snob) is way below European standards. No aircondition bur a fan. No fridge, TV with one channel (but actually who needs TV) and two drinkingglasses (triple room!). And now, again, problem No.1 in Jordan...the bathroom. I don´t think fungus or any other disease should be a souvenir...I don´t understand why all restrooms look like portapotys with walls! You didn´t want to touch anything. A note on the wall said: Please put USED toilet paper in the bin, NOT the toilet! Right! 40 degrees celsius outside and I will leave used toilet paper in an open bin for hours and hours until they empty it?!?! No way! I don´t get it. Well, we stayed only one night, breakfast was close to okay, but I guess we wont be back.

The pool was pretty nice, if you tolerate the paper and papercups on the bottom ;-) ! The terrace and view are the only things that are really worth the stay!

• Opinion of Price: about average