My Hotel

Costs 27% less and rated 17% higher than other 3 star hotels

More about My Hotel

Alcazar Hotel, Aqaba

by MalenaN

Alcazar Hotel is a three star hotel with a swimmingpool, divingcenter (SeaStar Divingcenter) and beach club (Club Murjan). They can arange trips to Petra and Wadi Rum.
The price is resonable and includes a breakfast buffet (by the pool). You can book a package hotel + diving in advance and get a good price. I paid 290 JD for 7 nights with 10 dives.

Alcazar Hotel Aqaba

by barryg23

The Alcazar Hotel is a good value three star hotel in the centre of Aqaba. The hotel has a swimming-pool, restaurant and bar, as well as its own diving centre and a beach club at Club Murjan, on the Red Sea 10km south of town. The entry to Club Murjan is free, and there is a twice daily bus from the hotel to the club for 2JD per person.

We stayed in the Alcazar for 2 nights and paid 35JD per night for a double room, with breakfast included. Our room was a reasonably large ensuite, with a balcony overlooking the main street. Cable TV was also available. The breakfast was buffet style with a good choice on offer.

Overall, I was impressed by the Alczazar. It's in a good location, close to cafes, restaurants and the beach, and is great value relative to other hotels in Jordan.

24HR Internet Cafe next to GoldenTulip Hotel Aqaba24HR Internet Cafe next to GoldenTulip Hotel Aqaba

AFANA Express in front of Dream Hotel, AqabaAFANA Express in front of Dream Hotel, Aqaba

looking for a villa/hotel suites etc.

by britucson

Hello,
I need some suggestionas to where my family could stay for a week in Aqaba during the month of July? If anyone knows of any vacation apt./villa rentals or suites (Hotels) please let me know ASAP. Also I would also appreciate any recommendations for Amman Jordan as we plan to travel there too. We 3 dults and 2 teens.
Thanks for your needed help!!
britucson

RE: looking for a villa/hotel suites etc.

by Morepork

My previous info on Hotel Aqaba. This is an 'Oldie Wordie' hotel but central to all shopping and dive schools. The teens should love that as the water is soo clear. A great opportunity for the kids to learn to dive.!
Don't forget to visit Petra.! A chance in a life-time.! Taxi fares are sooo cheap to visit Dead Sea also and Holy Land !
Audrey (Morepork)

places to stay in Aqaba and Amman?????

by britucson

Hello,
I need some suggestions as to where my family could stay for a week in Aqaba during the month of July? If anyone knows of any vacation apt./villa rentals or suites (Hotels) please let me know ASAP. Also I would also appreciate any recommendations for Amman Jordan as we plan to travel there too. We 3 adults and 2 teens.
Thanks for your needed help!!
britucson

RE: places to stay in Aqaba and Amman?????

by Morepork

It's about nine years since I was there with a group. I think it was Hotel Aqaba but not sure. If you go onto my travel pages for Jordan you'll see my write -up.
Any problems then get back to me.
Good luck