Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
The hotel is reasonably priced, the suite was large with kitchenette, bedroom, living room and bath.
It has VIP suites which included an HD large screen TV and computer connected to the internet.
It is outside the main part of the city, but worked well for me.
Unique Quality: It is definitely a unique hotel, but the eating accomodations leave a little to be desired. Not much there.
Directions: I will add contacts later
Popular Hotels in Kuwait
Fahaheel / Mangaf Beach, PO Box 7887, Safat, Kuwait City, 64009, Kuwait
P.O. Box 18544, , Kuwait
Fahd Al Salem St, Safat, Kuwait City, 13060, Kuwait
Al Bida Al Tawoun Street, P.O. Box 26199 - 13122, Safat, Kuwait City, 13122, Kuwait
Explore the World
- Ibis Paris Bastille Faubourg Saint Antoine
- Sea Wind Boracay Island
- Welcome The Metropol Hotel
- Gage Towers at UBC
- Novotel Bangkok Siam Square
- Tybee Beach Resort Club
- Princes Hotel
- Southern Suites Greenville
- The Breakers
- Lorien Hotel & Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Best Western Kinabalu Daya Hotel
- Villa Flamenca
- Paradise Lodge & Bungalows
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort