P.O. Box 18544, , Kuwait 81006

Booking.com CrownePlaza.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• Verdone's Profile Photo

Nice accomodations for average price in Kuwait Cit

This hotel is located very near Kuwait City Intl Airport. It is a short ride to Salmiya and Marina Mall. Inside the hotel are several restaurants. They include a Texas style steak house, Japanese, Lebanese and I believe a seafood restaurant. Crowne Plaza and also Holiday Inn always offer a great place to stay and, of course, airline miles with Priority Club! Bottom line, a very clean comfortable place to stay that really does make you feel like you are at a home away from home.

Unique Quality: Great selection of restaurants and very clean and comfortable. The beds are the best!

Directions: Near Kuwait City Intl Airport

• angiebabe's Profile Photo

5 Star Crowne Plaza

Im here in the Crowne Plaza right now - and its sure got the wow factor! - the internals are rather stunning! and though I could have stayed with a Kuwaiti family in their home Ive elected to not miss the opportunity (provided by the Kuwaiti embassy for escorting one of their patients home from London) of staying in a 5 star hotel for 'the night' - ie Ive arrived at 130 in the morning! to check in and maybe its that its that time of the morning (though its 3 hours ahead of what I wouldve been if still in London so not really so late for me but Ive not been to bed for a while) that Ive already got narcked off about the place and already heard myself saying I wouldnt be recommending this place and wouldnt be back even if it was only £5! The concierge didnt or wasnt able to even acknowledge when we arrived at the entrance - already dealing with a group - then had to put everything through the security Xray machine - then after my luggage being carried by myself and my host and not by any staff of this 5 star hotel with its own red suited top hat headed concierge staff (!) the guy at the check in desk says to my host who had handed my confirmation of reservation faxes was he sure he had a booking?! Even though my host had asked for a concierge to assist me with my luggage after he had left I got asked if I could manage or would I need some assistance - at the vision of the assumed 5 star treatment flying out the window I told him if I with 3 bags needed to be asked then not to bother - at the same time as he giving me finger pointing directions as to where to find my elevator - this was a bit much at 130 in the morning and of a £135 a night hotel - a redsuited porter went past who was asked by the concierge to give me a hand to my room and did he offer to take any of my 3 bags? No - just pressed elevator button and walked up to my door and then was about to walk off - only he noticed bits of paper had been placed under my door so he held the door open for me! and then walked off.

Unique Quality: Wonderful room - with wonderful balcony looking out to a stunning panorama of the height and breadth of all that is in this 5 star hotels foyer - with the wonderful aroma of Apple shisha drifting up! All decorated with the Kuwaiti flag stripes for the National Day celebrations approaching this Monday.

Complimentary fruit basket and tea and coffee making - and a concierge guy has just wonderfully appeased me by bringing extra milk for my tea - as only 2 little pots originally provided - with lots more tea and coffee sachets - and a big 2 litre bottled water to go along with 2 500ml complimentary bottled waters - and then has been able to come back with the correct adaptor so now Ive got my laptop with its frequently advertised declining battery - instead of the incorrect one Id brought with me - and excellent complimentary toiletries. And the room is so comfortable!

Directions: About 5 minutes from the airport - complimentary transport available.

• markapollo's Profile Photo

Good Hotel but not to close to all the shops

I stayed here in this hotel last 30Jun-1Jul. Its a good hotel with good service. It had alot of restaurants in it. Steak house, Sushi, Lebanese and French. The rooms was exxellent and theres internet service included in my room (Club Room). I did have to take a cab to do most of my shopping since its quite a drive to Marina mall and other malls that I know. The price is a bit steep 79 KD for my room per night and I have friends tolsd me Holiday inn is just as nice and is closer to more places.

Unique Quality: Rooms are great....The pool is fantastic and the gym is just across the pool area. Restaturant service and food is great! Wireless or wired internet connection was included in my room.

Directions: Take the shuttle provided at the airport free.....

• traveloturc's Profile Photo

Convenient

The Crowne Plaza Kuwait is a five star international hotel, conveniently located near Kuwait International Airport (KWI) short walk away from major shopping malls which make this the ideal destination for all visitors of Kuwait .

Unique Quality: Its difficult to find good restaurants in the city the hotel offers you 7 international restaurants
    which make life easy specially if its very hot outside...

• Great Hotel

i was when i saw this hotel, although the locality and surroundings didnt impress me as my limousine drove towards the hotel. but i was relieved when i entered the hotel. the staff was good, the lobby huge, access to all sorts of restaurants including persian from the lobby area and mexican plus steak house, then on the upper floor , continental, lebanese and seafood restaurants. good choices.

Comments